WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Spidey stopped the punch and threw a joke out.Acted like what he did was normal!!! IM READY!!!

Spidey is FLEXING on Bucky. :pimp:

Speaking of metal arms, I would love to see my favourite Spidey variant costume on film one day.

b3638ee9_dt2r9ldk.jpeg

So let's see: Black Panther's outracing cars and clawing Bucky off motorcycles, Spider-Man's tanking punches from his metal arm like they're hits from a child, and Iron Man's about to rip that arm off down the line :lol: Bucky's about to take the most L's in this film. :rofl:

So let's see: Black Panther's outracing cars and clawing Bucky off motorcycles, Spider-Man's tanking punches from his metal arm like they're hits from a child, and Iron Man's about to rip that arm off down the line :lol: Bucky's about to take the most L's in this film. :rofl:

Don't forget the work Black Widow and Peggy's granddaughter gave him in the cafe. Had him running away :smh:

So Marvel is all over the place with Bucky. WS his power is on par with Caap Stopping his Shield and the Bridge Kicking Cap's *****. Marvel needs to stop with the fluctuating Powers :rolleyes:rolleyes

Got my tickets last night. Shouldn't of waited this long. All the good reserved seats were already gone in all the theaters near my area. Had to settle for some all the way in the back up against the corner. it was either that or front row seating. :smh:

Spidey is a 10 tonner in his weakest incarnations. Dudes really not realizing that among these street level scrubs on Team Cap, Spidey is a god.

He's also traditionally much stronger than Cap but since the MCU has decided to take a page from Ultimates and make Cap strong as **** idk if that's still the case

again.. if we picking teams.. team IM got 4 of the top 5 picks:

IM, vision, spidey and BP

Exactly. Honestly, outside of Wanda, Spider-Man has what it takes to wash the entire opposing team on any random day. Ant-Man/Giant Man is the only other possible problem and if it's one on one i'd still give it to Spider-Man if its just Ant-Man we're talking about, because his Spider-Sense and reflexes allows him to dodge bullets as it is.

A good number of his games provide excelent examples of how he fights, where he's constantly jumping all over the place and coming at people from different angles, with enough strength to lift cars. Of course he stopped Winter Soldier's punch :lol: That **** is meaningless to him. :rofl: He could rip that thing off himself and Cap's team should be glad he's not in the black suit with anger issues.

Russo's going have to cheat for cap to stand a chance.. I'm going be like this after this movie if they pull some BS

vision can go through people/things.. THROUGH PEOPLE/THINGS.. plus the infinity stone

I'm glad they're showing some of Spidey's strength.

Dude is ridiculously strong.

I remember the Superior Spidey storyline and Doc Ock realized how strong Parker/Spider-Man truly was.

Back
Top Bottom