WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Not even the slightiest bit of effort on Spidey's part :lol: Meanwhile, Bucky looks like you just shot his dog in front of him.

Since they went with a 14year old Spidey, I do wish they made him shorter... but I guess Holland is that tall and they do not want to make any camera magic to alter his height?

I just don't like that IM gives him his suit. Wish he would of done it himself.
I really hope the web shooters were his creations as well.

Also that Hot Toy going to be fire.

Last edited:
Bucky taking the L in the trailers, but will get the W in the movie.

I hope so, bro. Let's get some REAL Winter Soldier gifs in here to wash out all the washing and disrepek in recent pages.

View media item 2009039
View media item 2009040
View media item 2009041
View media item 2009042
tumblr_nyujbnMoFS1tin51to1_500.gif

Last edited:
:smh: at the Winter Soldier slander.

I'll check back in once y'all see him send Black Panther back to Wakanda, send Spider-Man back to Aunt May and then go help Cap wrap up Tony.

Damn, so Spidey is basically one of the most powerful heroes in the MCU?

Also, interesting analysis of Cap:

It kind of makes sense and kind of doesn't.

First thing I would take an issue with is the repeated use of word "warmonger". Because that, Steve is most emphatically not. A warmonger is someone who actively tries to make a war happen, for personal profit. Cap is a product of war, and response to it, not its cause.

The video does make sense in that Cap is indeed at a loss when he's without a purpose, and, well, the main purpose of a supersoldier is to fight. It was even emphasized in TWS when Sam asks Steve what makes him happy, and Steve admits he doesn't know.

On the other hand, the vid doesn't make sense becaue it doesn't take into account the difference in morality between 1940s and now. Back then, people were motivated by duty much more than by pursuit of personal happiness. It is not love of war that drives Steve to enlist (as the vid suggests), but the sense of duty. A sense of universal moral obligation to eradicate evil, made personal. And that is what he sticks with throughout - because, let's face it, that's all he knows. Also, there is a near-constant demand for his skills as a soldier and plenty of evil to eradicate.

That brief conversation with Falcon about happiness is in many ways a key to Steve's character. It will not occur to him to seek personal happiness, because that is not his generation's paradigm. He keeps looking for new duty instead, and all his self-realization and fulfillment comes from his role as defender and protector. Let's not forget that while he probably read about them, he does not have the experience of Vietnam war, hippies, peace movements, Martin Luther King or Gandhi; in his time, and so in his mind (he's been out of the 1940s for what, three years?) war is the honorable thing to do.

So, is he unhappy outside of war? A little, yes, because as a soldier - and that's all he is - he is essentially useless in time of peace. Nobody enjoys that. Also, life is much simpler when you know who your enemy is. But, contrary to what the vid says, war does not make him happy, not in itself. Cap, NOT being a warmonger, will fight to end wars - accepting inevitable perspective of frustration and feelings of uselessness - because he figths for others, not for himself. Duty over happiness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom