WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

When just comparing trailers I was thinking I was going to like Ragnarok more than BP

I didn't like Ragnarok as much as I expected. It was funny but it was too funny for me. I wanted the movie to get down to business

BP looks like it's all business but I do need some comic relief. It's a delicate balance.

Last edited:
When I saw this trailer at the movies, seems like while the kids were excited, parents looked iffy, if not perturbed like "why?" (white).

yeah, i anticipate loads of negative comments, but at the same time seeing those types squirm uncomfortably because i know Marvel has big plans for this character

my son said he finds himself sticking his chest out a little when he wears his Black Panthet shirt to school

Do people think we'll see Thor's belt that was mentioned in Homecoming?
I didn't even know he had a belt

Bad taste because we don't agree with Master Zik? To each their own, I'd say.
In every thread regarding TV and movies, it seems you're very arrogant and opinionated. It's not that serious. :wink:
You have bad taste if you prefer Terrance Howard.

That's an absolute fact.

As far as Norton and Ruffalo as Banner that's more of a go get your eyes checked sort of thing.

Being opinionated isn't a negative thing.

Don't confuse arrogance for me being right.

That's an absolute fact.

As far as Norton and Ruffalo as Banner that's more of a go get your eyes checked sort of thing.

being opinionated is a negative thing

opinionated is giving your opinion when no one is asking for it

thing is, this is a messageboard, messageboards dont work without opinions. its what we all signed up for.

problem is people have changed the definition of opinionated to an opinion that doesnt agree with yours

being opinionated is a negative thing

opinionated is giving your opinion when no one is asking for it

thing is, this is a messageboard, messageboards dont work without opinions. its what we all signed up for.

problem is people have changed the definition of opinionated to an opinion that doesnt agree with yours

LMAO, you tell me that I don't know what opinionated means and yet, you don't know yourself. That is not the definition of opinionated. Expressing opinion is one thing, that's what makes a message board great, but being pompous and arrogant about your opinions and expressing them as if it's truth or fact IS negative. Google is your friend, people.

Saying people have 'bad taste' just because people disagree with them shows that he thinks his opinions and thoughts are FACT and far superior than anyone else's. How is that NOT arrogant and opinionated? So he's 'right' because he thinks Cheadle was a better Rhodes than Howard. That's opinion. And he's entitled to it. But to say hes right and that's fact, IS arrogant and annoying. It showcases in so many threads.

That's an absolute fact.

Riiiight. This is not arrogance. :rolleyes
Your opinion is fact. You read it here guys, Master Zik's opinion is fact.

Last edited:
LMAO, you tell me that I don't know what opinionated means and yet, you don't know yourself. That is not the definition of opinionated. Expressing opinion is one thing, that's what makes a message board great, but being pompous and arrogant about your opinions and expressing them as if it's truth or fact IS negative. Google is your friend, people.

Saying people have 'bad taste' just because people disagree with them shows that he thinks his opinions and thoughts are FACT and far superior than anyone else's. How is that NOT arrogant and opinionated? So he's 'right' because he thinks Cheadle was a better Rhodes than Howard. That's opinion. And he's entitled to it. But to say hes right and that's fact, IS arrogant and annoying. It showcases in so many threads.

Zik is one of the most arrogant, "opinionated", either his way or you're wrong no matter what, think's he's all knowing, egotistical, cantankerous, intolerant, self absorbed, pompous, surly and vulgar person I've ever seen in life, and on a message board. Pay him no mind.

Zik is one of the most arrogant, "opinionated", either his way or you're wrong no matter what, think's he's all knowing, egotistical, cantankerous, intolerant, self absorbed, pompous, surly and vulgar person I've ever seen in life, and on a message board. Pay him no mind.

they say he talks with so much emphasis, ohhh they so sensitive....

Now you're confusing facts with opinion.

It just so happens in this instance the two align.

You'll catch up soon enough to be able to see the difference.

they say he talks with so much emphasis, ohhh they so sensitive....
Son is super salty I sonned him a while back. I mean look at all those adjectives he has for a person he doesn't know. Incredibly unsettling.

Can't separate fiction and reality either. Beware of that weirdo.

One of those anger issue types. Lash out one moment then want to say later he was drunk :smh: #NotNormal

do any of you guys see Will Smith entering the MCU? as what character?
Not so much. Like I could see him working as Rhodey but he'd never join the MCU as a b list character unless he was guaranteed to be pushed like the A-lister he is.

Plus Will's older now. So that whole age range is slim on big time heroes. Don't think he could pull off Blue Marvel.

The Big 2 (DC and Marvel) also have a huge problem with A-list/prominent heroes of color. They've been actively trying to change since the 2000s but really been trying since the 2010s. So there just isn't a whole lot of choices to bwgin with unless you're gonna star race bending characters.

I feel like he chose SS, cuz he was the clear choice to headline. Its a villain role so he isn't gonna get locked down for a trilogy or even more movies.

what about Mahershala?
See Luke Cage on Netflix.

But as fat as a more prominent hero I think 3-D Man, Blade, Brother Voodoo, maybe Nightmask (the new one).

Not so much. Like I could see him working as Rhodey but he'd never join the MCU as a b list character unless he was guaranteed to be pushed like the A-lister he is.

Plus Will's older now. So that whole age range is slim on big time heroes. Don't think he could pull off Blue Marvel.

The Big 2 (DC and Marvel) also have a huge problem with A-list/prominent heroes of color. They've been actively trying to change since the 2000s but really been trying since the 2010s. So there just isn't a whole lot of choices to bwgin with unless you're gonna star race bending characters.

I feel like he chose SS, cuz he was the clear choice to headline. Its a villain role so he isn't gonna get locked down for a trilogy or even more movies.

See Luke Cage on Netflix.

But as fat as a more prominent hero I think 3-D Man, Blade, Brother Voodoo, maybe Nightmask (the new one).

Blade would be a good look. Not familiar with the other 3 however.

Blade would be a good look. Not familiar with the other 3 however.
3-D Man

latest

Nightmask

latest

Brother/Dr. Voodoo

brother-voodoo-when-he-was-sorcerer-supreme-new-avengers-vol-2-issue-2-marvel-comics.jpg

Came across this :lol:

4a781cfd73f7443e0d307ad57b1af44c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom