WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Out of the 3 (Betty, Pepper, Jane), Betty is the one that actually really seemed in love.

Funny, cuz I'm pretty sure Hulk smashed Valkyrie at some point.

fdksjfklasjkdjf this is bringing me back to a certain gif that was gracing the interwebs not too long ago.

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr17.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr20.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr24.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr11.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr13.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr8.jpg

hot-toys-thor-3-hela-collectible-figure_pr29.jpg

Just watched Ragnarock and to me, it's my fav Marvel film alongside Iron Man 1.

what a masterpiece. The music was on point, the 80's vibe was awesome. Taika really brought his magic with this one. I was a huge fan of Hunting for Wilder people and what we do in the dark so the comedy here was appreciated. He even brought some of the actors from those movies into this one.

Absolutely loved it. It was a fresh take and didn't feel like a typical marvel movie at all.

If I ever get stupid rich one day I would buy every single one of those 1/6 toys from the MCU. The details are flipping bananas

I only cared for Norton because I thought he was all we had, once Ruffalo replaced him my interest was piqued just because of his previous work in
shutter island
the kids are alright
13 going on 30
Collateral
Eternal Sunshine

The thing I hate is that most of his films are ensembles(really nothing wrong with that), and while I love the work he does in A1 and A2 , I was pretty hyped at the prosepct of his own Solo film, but I'm happy he gets this arc spread over the next 2 Avengers films and starting in Thor.
If there's anyone who I'd love to see get top billing in a film it'd be Ruffalo, dude does quality work

If I ever get stupid rich one day I would buy every single one of those 1/6 toys from the MCU. The details are flipping bananas

Yeah, they're a slippery slope. My Marvel collection isn't all that, but I'm 11 figures in and I still need Spider-Man, Black Panther and Star-Lord :smh:

Bruh... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(click the watch on YouTube link)

Vs

Even if for the wrong reasons, they made the right choice.

Bonus:

yea cheadle just doesnt feel right in that role..

far better actor.. and i'm sure if i'm making pretty much any other movie, id take him.. but it just dont feel right for rhodey

you need dude to be rigid.. and that clip above just shows they made the right choice for vision

Back
Top Bottom