WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cut it out. Now yall are moving the goal post :lol:.

So, 2 post credit scenes and her basically saying "you need me" during a scene in Endgame , isn't enough for me or anyone else to imply that she's the savior ? I'd say that's a pretty fair assumption. Hell, a whole lot of people in this thread said the same exact thing.

(Now keep in mind, I didn't expect her to come in and wash Thanos with ease. I just wanted to see more. That's all I'm saying.)
She didn’t basically say “you need me”. She said “you didn’t have me”. It’s a distinct difference between those two phrases. Nothing from that shows that she was the savior, she presence could have shifted the tide but that doesn’t mean she was the savior.

I don’t mind her role being minimal, but I understand wanting to see more since she’s OP. She’s like BP where the less of her, the better the character is

I better not find out that you are a superman fan lol

If you've read any of my posts in the DC thread for the several years I've been on NT you'd know I'm a Superman fan and I've been pretty clear and explicit in my reasoning for liking the character

The treatment of Superman is part of why I had to turn my back on the DCeU and embrace the superiority of Marvel for good

Having seen the film 5 times after coming out of a 12 am showing early this morning, I can legitimately say that the second act draaaaaagggggssssss. As fun as the time travel aspect is, it’s very slow. And the visit to the 70’s felt like such a forced moment just so they can have Howard Stark in one of these films again. Dude might as well be an Avenger. He’s been in just as many Marvel films as Scarlett Witch. They def could have left the scene out but they wanted to set up Loki coming back so bad. Eh, 1 of like maybe 3 very minor gripes. Even then the act set up is almost beat for beat like A1 ironically. Awkward introduction amongst heroes for act 1, all over the place second act with a death that galvanizes the team. Big uniting scene and crazy battle act 3.

You said Captain Marvel was suppose to be the savior.

I said nobody from Marvel has ever said that.

That's a fact.

Who is moving goal post? I'm straight up saying what you said is flat out wrong cus it is.

Nope it isn't.

I said it before it's a wild assumption you guys were making. All those other ppl were wrong too. Assumed that and started complaining.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then. That's most definitely a fair assumption from the setup we got. And I think I'm allowed to want more than what I got. *shrug*

She didn’t basically say “you need me”. She said “you didn’t have me”. It’s a distinct difference between those two phrases. Nothing from that shows that she was the savior, she presence could have shifted the tide but that doesn’t mean she was the savior.

I don’t mind her role being minimal, but I understand wanting to see more since she’s OP. She’s like BP where the less of her, the better the character is

.....no. In the context of that conversation, you didn't have me translates into that. That says it will go differently this time because of me.

According to you guys, they NEEDED her to blow up that ship, right ? So she did save them in a way, right ?

Alright then. Lol

Having seen the film 5 times after coming out of a 12 am showing early this morning, I can legitimately say that the second act draaaaaagggggssssss. As fun as the time travel aspect is, it’s very slow. And the visit to the 70’s felt like such a forced moment just so they can have Howard Stark in one of these films again. Dude might as well be an Avenger. He’s been in just as many Marvel films as Scarlett Witch. They def could have left the scene out but they wanted to set up Loki coming back so bad. Eh, 1 of like maybe 3 very minor gripes. Even then the act set up is almost beat for beat like A1 ironically. Awkward introduction amongst heroes for act 1, all over the place second act with a death that galvanizes the team. Big uniting scene and crazy battle act 3.
If anything, the first acts drags. Second act is where everything picked up. It's a 3 hour movie so it's to be expected .

Just got back....

1524858049454-Screen_Shot_2018-03-28_at_113259_AM.jpeg

Wow, what a satisfying conclusion to an epic 10 year odyssey.

Tony.

tenor.gif

When they panned to Cap and Thor right after he died and you see them teary eyed.....feels.

Cap forsaken his post as America's hero to finally procure the yambs. :lol::smh:

Seriously though, I'm glad he got his happy ending and is finally nestled in the voluptuous bosom of Ms. Peggy Carter. :pimp:

Dad bod Thor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The scene when all the Avengers came back from The Decimation.

full

Between Jax's ending in Mortal Kombat 11 and Sam being the new Captain America, been a rough week for Team MAGA. :lol::pimp:

Interesting in seeing where Marvel goes from here now that the two mainstays of Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark are out.

I guess Spidey is the captain now.

.....no. In the context of that conversation, you didn't have me translates into that. That says it will go differently this time because of me.

According to you guys, they NEEDED her to blow up that ship, right ? So she did save them in a way, right ?

Alright then. Lol
no it didn’t. That’s what you want to believe lol

She blew up the ship, cool. Was she the savior, nah. Played a big part but was not the savior.

Just got back....

1524858049454-Screen_Shot_2018-03-28_at_113259_AM.jpeg

Wow, what a satisfying conclusion to an epic 10 year odyssey.

Tony.

tenor.gif

When they panned to Cap and Thor right after he died and you see them teary eyed.....feels.

Cap forsaken his post as America's hero to finally procure the yambs. :lol::smh:

Seriously though, I'm glad he got his happy ending and is finally nestled in the voluptuous bosom of Ms. Peggy Carter. :pimp:

Dad bod Thor. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The scene when all the Avengers came back from The Decimation.

full

Between Jax's ending in Mortal Kombat 11 and Sam being the new Captain America, been a rough week for Team MAGA. :lol::pimp:

Interesting in seeing where Marvel goes from here now that the two mainstays of Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark are out.

A black Captain America. What a time to be alive!!

If anything, the first acts drags. Second act is where everything picked up. It's a 3 hour movie so it's to be expected .

No way. Everything from when the movie starts til when Thor decapitates Thanos is FIRE. The movie slows down once Tony starts talking to forced emotion Morgan and kinda coasts until Hulk puts the gauntlet on. Hilarious character moments in between that however. Probably the best character moments in all of the MCU.

The gawd

8A6843F1-BC72-4D1A-AE5A-CFDE3621A134.jpeg

I’ve only seen it once and thoroughly enjoyed it but am concerned it won’t hold up as well as IF in future watchings cuz so much of what I enjoyed was fan service. Immaculately constructed fan service, but fan service nonetheless.

If you've read any of my posts in the DC thread for the several years I've been on NT you'd know I'm a Superman fan and I've been pretty clear and explicit in my reasoning for liking the character

Wow. So you are a superman fan. He's probably the most OP of the popular superheroes.

But you don't like CM cuz she's so OP that she's not relatable?

Last edited:
In this timeline going forward Rhodey bound to be the most recognizable hero to half the population. He’s the only one still going that was an active avenger between snaps. I guess Hulk may have done some smashing on his own. All this talk about that little kid and Riri Williams like Rhodey aint poised to take over the Iron Man mantle. Sam, Rhodey, and Valkyrie the big three now.

They totally nerfed Tony in the final battle because they knew he was gonna finish it.

If anything they nerfed Thanos. This is the man who's name struck fear in Celestials. He killed the Silver Surfer with his bare hands. Captain Marvel shouldn't be able to match up with him.

Back
Top Bottom