WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I can't wait for Ant-Man and the Wasp! Ant-Man during the whole airport scene. :pimp:

Paul Rudd even had me laughing at one of the corniest jokes in the movie. If not the corniest. When he's talking about Cap knowing other super powered people. "Thinks you for thanking of me." :lol: :rofl:

When he grabs caps chest in the middle of nerding out :lol:

Yea I guess it was a pretty big gamble to think captain and IM would both show up. Maybe he didn't think the airport fight would happen and IM would have listened to Cap when he was trying to explain about the WS's.

Even if they were together every step of the way.. Zemo knew he had 2 things he could count on no matter how unpredictable everything else was

1) how much Bucky meant to cap

2) '91

He was essentially playing uno while sitting on two 'draw 4s'.. He was just making a mess, causing confusion and fingers kept pointing at 1 person

Last edited:
Yea I guess it was a pretty big gamble to think captain and IM would both show up. Maybe he didn't think the airport fight would happen and IM would have listened to Cap when he was trying to explain about the WS's.

What how was tchalla not trying to kill Bucky? I thought it was clear he definitely wanted to kill him.

Well remember he did call the room service so the lady would bring breakfast and find the body of the gov't doctor.

The Spiderman end credit had to be a nod to ultimate Spiderman cartoon, right?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Just got back from the movie.

Too much to process right now 
eek.gif

Edit: Nvm. I see you guys are already conversing about it. Wasted post for me now. lol

Worst case for zemo would have been backing himself in a corner and BP shows up..

But BP followed tony there

I guess if it's just cap and WS that show up, he tries closing the door that was behind the 2 and escaping.. And/or sending the info to tony somehow

Who knows how long it took to kill the other WSs maybe if he sees it's just cap and Bucky then he doesn't kill them.. And let's them loose on them
Slightly unrelated but I totally want somebody to unleash the more ruthless Winter Soldiers. I don't care who. Not really comic based but there's a wealth of story potential of when Hydra nabbed them (any decade), who they were before, etc.

To stretch it, Marvel could maybe even say Hydra experimented on them even more and spin that in to the Thunderbolts :nerd: :pimp:

What how was tchalla not trying to kill Bucky? I thought it was clear he definitely wanted to kill him.
To me he was just beating him up a lot. It rarely got to the near death blow that Bucky dodged or got saved from.

They fought on the roof top and then Cap interrupts.

They fight with Bucky brainwashed and he gets washed to the point Bucky flees :lol: I assume the main mission command was to go to the other winter soldiers and free them? :nerd:

They fight at the airport 2 different times where T'Challa is just washing him before he's interrupted by Cap or Ant-Man or Hawkeye. That's the time where BP is sending real hard blows but he knows he was brought along to capture all of them.

Last edited:
While this film was no BvS, I feel the Russo's are on the right track to find their stride.

Seriously though.... My main complaint is that it felt like they shorted me on the runtime. HTF was that 2.5 hours? :x

Anybody else feel like Falcon was about to go full GOB mode when they went in on his "costume"?

"Yeah, OK. Like the guy in the $300,000 suit has to listen to this.... C'MON!"

I hope I can go back and find "Bluth" written somewhere on the stair car from the airport scene.

I feel that's exactly why he didn't kill. He kept getting interrupted by them fleeing or Cap coming in. By the end of the film he tells Zemo that he almost killed the wrong man.

I would of liked to see the other WS as well. Would of been a dope 5 on 3.

I feel that's exactly why he didn't kill. He kept getting interrupted by them fleeing or Cap coming in. By the end of the film he tells Zemo that he almost killed the wrong man.

I would of liked to see the other WS as well. Would of been a dope 5 on 3.
Maybe if there were more near death kills by him on Bucky.

Like one line by Tony saying "We're trying to capture Barnes not kill him T'Challa!" I could buy it with T'Calla replying "Speak for yourself."

Yeah. They did. Thats exactly why Batman dropped the spear.

Guy on the previous pages said that there were martha moments in Civil War. No one in civil war stopped fighting because their mom had the same name :smh: they only stopped fighting if someone ended up losing feeling in their limbs :lol:

Civil War is better than the Dark Knight...

Yes, I popped it off.

Well yeah. People don't like to admit that they enjoy that film damn near solely for the Joker. Batman was a background character in his own movie

Last edited:
Well joker was the best part, but people really forget bats going ham in the building at the end. Finding out the bad guys were the doctors, using the batclaw, handing out fades, using detective mode. That scene was awesome.

The turn of Harvey dent. Bats getting Lao

Can we all agree that RDJ and Boseman carried this movie acting wise ?.. Their performance was off the charts

Yo I was listening to a Kevin Smith CW review and he said something about watching the movie in NY at a 4DX movie theater..
nerd.gif

Can the NY nters shed some light on this sorcery? He was talking about chairs moving and smoke entering the theater during gun battles and stuff.
Not 4DX, but I saw it in AMC Prime 
pimp.gif
...2 times.

Who got the loudest pop at yall shows? I went to the 1st show so there were a lot of marks :lol:

It was a tie between when Ant-Man and Peter Parker first come on screen at mine :smokin

Last edited:
Slightly unrelated but I totally want somebody to unleash the more ruthless Winter Soldiers. I don't care who. Not really comic based but there's a wealth of story potential of when Hydra nabbed them (any decade), who they were before, etc.

To stretch it, Marvel could maybe even say Hydra experimented on them even more and spin that in to the Thunderbolts :nerd: :pimp:
To me he was just beating him up a lot. It rarely got to the near death blow that Bucky dodged or got saved from.

They fought on the roof top and then Cap interrupts.

They fight with Bucky brainwashed and he gets washed to the point Bucky flees :lol: I assume the main mission command was to go to the other winter soldiers and free them? :nerd:

They fight at the airport 2 different times where T'Challa is just washing him before he's interrupted by Cap or Ant-Man or Hawkeye. That's the time where BP is sending real hard blows but he knows he was brought along to capture all of them.

WS took multiple Ls I swear, It took everyone holding this dude back throughout the film to save Buck.

Falcon was a sucka :smh:

Every time I went, the BP fight scene in Berlin got the loudest cheer.

T'Challa's swag levels were over 9000.

Can't someone put WS face on this GIF? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom