WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I don't think it's been brought up yet, but with the recent CGI we've seen to make Michael Douglas in Ant-Man and RDJ in Civil War younger, these actors may have jobs for the rest of their lives. :x

Last edited:
Whole time I was thinking, "where was this CGI technology when Tron Legacy was being produced?"  
laugh.gif

Mid credit scene got me even more hyped for BP

Showing Wakanda as a technologically advanced country :pimp:

Sony letting Marvel cook with Spidey is the smartest business move. Fox needs to gone head and come home too.

Is it me or did this movie have very little Easter eggs compared to the rest? How cool would have it been to seeAbomination on the raft or even just Emil Blonsky in a cell under General Ross
The ironic part is I'm pretty sure Emil Blonsky was Ross's boy
laugh.gif
I hope Ross shows up again. I want to see the smug bum's face when the world needs the Avengers again in Infinity Wars. Had the audacity to keep everyone in jail after learning about Zemo
sick.gif
Because of this, I really hope Thanos wreaks havoc.

None of the MCU villains feel threatening. The Avengers never really face massive, grave, "oh sh--, I'm about to to die" danger.

So...People are still in denial about TDKR, huh? :lol: :smh:

A city's entire police force got trapped in a sewer system - a grid system that spans the entire city and has a ridiculous amount of access points - for MONTHS.

Zemo revealed to BP in the end while Tony was fighting Cap and Bucky that his dad, wife, and children who didn't live in the city but countryside of Sokovia died in AoU. He told them they'd be safe cuz the fighting was in the city and got separated I guess when Ultron raised a huge part of the country in the air and the Avengers brought it crashing down. By the time he found them in the rubble his dad was holding his wife and kids in his arms and they were all dead. He swore revenge by making the Avengers crumble from within since he knew he couldn't kill them on his own.

After hearing all that T'Challa took off his mask and was like vengeance has consumed you, vengeance has consumed them, I will not let it consume me but I aint gonna let you die, the living are not done with you, you'll pay for your crimes blah blah.

If you missed that you're gonna have to watch the movie again man or at least the ending.
Won't let this post go to waste man 
laugh.gif

T'Challa was amazing. Boseman killed it. Black Panther's story in itself was amazing from the beginning of the movie as a Prince supporting his Pops at the UN, to seeking revenge, to going full circle and realizing that avenging with death is not the answer. Not how a King of Wakanda should react 
pimp.gif
Agreed, I think this was probably the greatest introduction of a character: showing the audience his motivations, his loyalty to family and sense of justice, and then realizing the error in his ways when the facts are presented. Crazy how much character development you can get if you just write correctly.

Are we also led to believe that T'Chaka was BP before T'Challa donned the suit?

Last edited:
But really, how is this the best Spiderman film too? :x

Fam they showed the spider signal :x what is life?

Civil War had some humor but it wasn't even close to AoU with the constant jokes.

I can only think of a few in CW. Most involved Spidey and Ant-Man who are supposed to be funny.

That Stan Lee cameo :lol:

Civil War had some humor but it wasn't even close to AoU with the constant jokes.

This. Not only was there less jokes but I think CW was funnier. A1 and AoU was a lot of quips and puns. There was no quips here...Maybe one or two from Spidey but that's just his character ..which was a relief. Just the right jokes at the right time. And they all worked. Been to two audiences and they laughed at the same places.

'Forced comedic relief' If that's why that one dude thinks this movie is 'marvel's downfall' :rofl:

Last edited:
Who got the loudest pop at yall shows? I went to the 1st show so there were a lot of marks :lol:

It was a tie between when Ant-Man and Peter Parker first come on screen at mine :smokin

When Queens popped on the screen the first time I watched, it was like the whole audience changed. They were giggling/reacting to the whole apartment scene.

Ant Man was a riot with the audience pretty much every time he opened his mouth.

Vision got the audience to laugh twice, with both audiences.

Falcon and WS got the audience three times. Twice in the car and once in the airport.

The thing that got the biggest reaction (not laughter) was the slow mo of IM shooting at Cap in the bunker but Cap blocks it with his shield. Ppl started applauding :lol:

Last edited:

Agreed, I think this was probably the greatest introduction of a character: showing the audience his motivations, his loyalty to family and sense of justice, and then realizing the error in his ways when the facts are presented. Crazy how much character development you can get if you just write correctly.

Are we also led to believe that T'Chaka was BP before T'Challa donned the suit?
Prolly years ago, but not recently

When BP, Cap and was in custody we got a real quick explanation/backstory of who/what the BP is.

It was after Cap asked about his Vibranium suit.

BP said something along the lines of " im a the BP, in Wakanda the mantle has been passed on from warrior to warrior for generations to protect my home; and now because of your friend i now too  have to be BP and king"

So in my mind he's been BP for a while now

He's was obviosly on the sawse in the movie meaning he was enhanced, it wasnt time to be be explaining the panther spirit, heart shaped herb etc ... yet, we'll get that in his solo.

Last edited:
It's just crazy how developed BP got in the screen time he got. Even crazier how they explained his origin in a throwaway conversation in a car :lol:

It was said that Ryan Coogler unofficially contributed to the writing. Wonder what parts specifically. Also wonder if anyone else may have contributed unofficially.

Plot was so structured and airtight that it's just crazy to think that Markus and McFeely did this by themselves.

Not saying that they as writers are bad - not even close - but maybe marvel has gotten to the point where multiple ppl can chip in. Where ppl can put their egos aside.

God knows you're going to need all hands on deck for Infinity War

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom