WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I was impressed with how everybody had made their mark in this movie. There wasn't a single character that didn't do something I liked

I'm seeing this movie at least two more times. :lol:

Last edited:
Saw it yesterday. very enjoyable. Couple questions:

What did Wanda do to Vision?

What was that scene about with the dude hanging upside down in the water?

the watch hand from the trailer was cool and getting into the suit in the helicopter but iron man didn't really do anything special in this movie. just stuff we have seen before. 

Saw it yesterday. very enjoyable. Couple questions:

What did Wanda do to Vision?

What was that scene about with the dude hanging upside down in the water?

Zemo tracked down a hydra operative and wanted to know about the day WS killed Tony's parents.

Wanda probably manipulated Vision's density against his will.

Finally saw it today. Was great, could have been better. Zemo could've been more dangerous and it was kind of repetitive. Also afraid they'll just fix this a la iron man 3 without an explanation

Last edited:
only major issue I had with the movie is that I have no idea why the king was blaming SW and the avengers for crossbones killing people

it was like 12 deaths when if she didn't do anything it would have killed like 100 people in the crowded streets 

^Kinda similar to ppl IRL suing ppl who did CPR on them for broken ribs

Someone is always going to have a complaint. Even if lives are saved.

Last edited:
Was the king really blaming them? I feel that it was more like another incident happened after with what happened in Ny, DC, etc.

So all those things added up. Vision had a great quote where he said, since Tony became IM and all the other heroes started to come out that more danger has risen.

^Kinda similar to ppl IRL suing ppl who did CPR on them for broken ribs

Someone is always going to have a complaint. Even if lives are saved.
yeah but that's expected for the people who had friends and family killed because they are acting out of emotion

but I would expect the king of the country to be like "you know what, this would have been a lot worse if the avengers didnt show up" 

Yea...

It was something like 'Strength invites competition. Competition invites conflict. Conflict invites catastrophe.'

Yea...

It was something like 'Strength invites competition. Competition invites conflict. Conflict invites catastrophe.'
but how would being controlled by the government make things any different? 

if everyone agreed to sign, wouldnt the avengers AND the combined governments of the would be even more powerful and invite even more competition? 

Yea...

if everyone agreed to sign, wouldnt the avengers AND the combined governments of the would be even more powerful and invite even more competition? 

Oh, don't get the wrong. I'm on the Cap side. But Vision's quote was cool.

Yea...

Oh, don't get the wrong. I'm on the Cap side. But Vision's quote was cool.
i think it was more of a cool observation than a good point for why they should sign the paper

that vision line is blatant disrespect to the first hulk movie though 
laugh.gif

Was the king really blaming them? I feel that it was more like another incident happened after with what happened in Ny, DC, etc.

So all those things added up. Vision had a great quote where he said, since Tony became IM and all the other heroes started to come out that more danger has risen.
Yea that line was amazing, kudoss to whoever wrote that, had me hit the weebay

the vision, SW relationship seemed a bit off to me but that might be expected since they are two socially awkward characters

but I just feel like if it wasn't a thing from the comics it would have felt as forced as the hulk bw stuff from AOU

which gem does vision have in his head?

if it's the mind gem, maybe he can "cure" bucky? 
I think its th mind gem, and that sounds like a possibility but as he mentioned he doesnt have full control/understanding of it

SW prolly would be a better option for something like that

laugh.gif
people cheered for Hawkeye in my theater
yeah, i dont get the hate either.
its low key genius that they brought in hawkeye at the very beginning

since now he has his place as the older respected vet who can still make plays

where as if they were to introduce him as a new guy now he would just be overshadowed by all the people with actual powers and cool tech 

I think the Vision SW thing was way better done this time around, when compared to the Hulk BW mess :x

For Hulk Natasha the flirting was more heavy handed and cringe worthy. Especially given that it was Natasha doing all of it and it seemed out of character for her.

This one was just Vision shyly and awkwardly showing his fascination and SW appreciating the attention but not really flirting back in turn.

Also the whole thing helped move the plot forward with the whole Vision willing to help protect her against her own will thing.

It was a literal deal breaker for Cap :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom