WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yea I thought it was done well.

No sharing their feeling directly. Mostly showing signs that it can happen in further films.
Hulk and BW came out of nowhere and was forced like crazy :lol:

Yea I thought it was done well.

No sharing their feeling directly. Mostly showing signs that it can happen in further films.
Hulk and BW came out of nowhere and was forced like crazy :lol:

Yup. Not to mention that it mainly felt like a part of Joss's agenda somehow to create some kind of anguish for no reason with no real furthering of the plot.

After watching CW twice and seeing how every single thing that happened drove the plot forward it made me realize how much of AoU was just filler.

Even the funeral for Peggy Carter helped move the plot forward by solidifying Cap's position regarding the accords via Sharon Carter's speech about planting yourself like a tree when outside forces are pushing you a certain way.

The efficiency of the writing is just mind boggling. Not a single second was wasted.

Last edited:
I can't help but think the Russos are Arrested Development fans.

giphy.gif

There were at least three of these throughout the movie. :lol:

They did a great job with each individual character,even though Vision could've destroyed EVERYONE!!!!! Loved it!!
I like how Iron man wasn't in the spotlight too much

its honestly a shame at how much they had to nerf iron man and vision in order to make the fights seem more "competitive."

Iron Man could've had easily washed up both cap and bucky. what ever happened to those shoulder missiles? the 360 laser beam? all the other iron man suits from iron man 3? i understand tony didnt wanna kill cap but if he really wanted to, he could've imo at any time.

its honestly a shame at how much they had to nerf iron man and vision in order to make the fights seem more "competitive."

Iron Man could've had easily washed up both cap and bucky. what ever happened to those shoulder missiles? the 360 laser beam? all the other iron man suits from iron man 3? i understand tony didnt wanna kill cap but if he really wanted to, he could've imo at any time.
I dont think it was that they nerfed ironman, its that they super buffed cap

dude fell from 20 stories like three times in the movie and got up without a scratch each time. like falls like that into water can sometimes kill a man and dude was falling on the hard ground 
laugh.gif

plus dude single handedly out muscled a helicopter 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I would not bring up the iron man 3 suits though, those were super useless. cap would have washed tony in 3 seconds if he was wearing an iron man 3 suit

i did like everything about Black Panther. everything about him was done well.

my favorite line:
"move, before i move you"

i cant wait to see the Wakandans protect their country when General Ross tries to invade

other than that the only scene that raised any out loud reaction from me was when Cap was punching dudes with that battering ram.

the black panther suit is so complete 

I dont any reason for them to upgrade it but they probably will to sell more toys 

Did a real life banderas when they reenacted this

View media item 2022692

The crowd applauded for this.
When they did this the young Marvel fan in me jumped out like :wow:

Didn't even occur to me they'd capture that. Peeled off the comic pg :pimp: :smokin
only major issue I had with the movie is that I have no idea why the king was blaming SW and the avengers for crossbones killing people

it was like 12 deaths when if she didn't do anything it would have killed like 100 people in the crowded streets 
Cuz SW still clearly doesn't have a strong command of her powers and lifted the blast right to where it killed Wakandans. T'Chaka obviously cares when his ppl die unnecessarily.
^Kinda similar to ppl IRL suing ppl who did CPR on them for broken ribs

Someone is always going to have a complaint. Even if lives are saved.
yeah but that's expected for the people who had friends and family killed because they are acting out of emotion

but I would expect the king of the country to be like "you know what, this would have been a lot worse if the avengers didnt show up" 

Cap was trying to take blame for SW too.

If the Avengers didn't show up nobody would've died then. Rumlow and his crew would've stole the bio weapon and sold it to the buyer.

A tactical person would say there easily could've been a different time to take it. They could've tracked Crossbones and caught him and the buyer in a less populated location.

Last edited:

I dont think it was that they nerfed ironman, its that they super buffed cap

dude fell from 20 stories like three times in the movie and got up without a scratch each time. like falls like that into water can sometimes kill a man and dude was falling on the hard ground 
laugh.gif

plus dude single handedly out muscled a helicopter 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
It was quiet in the theater and my toddler was like, "dad why isn't he dying? He freakin' felt like 30 times!!!"

Everyone in the theater died laughing.

That's after a few minutes earlier when they were on the roof and he sees BP,

he says, "Can I get that costume for my birthday, not the cheap Halloween ones. That one!!"

People were like, "Way to go dad".

only major issue I had with the movie is that I have no idea why the king was blaming SW and the avengers for crossbones killing people

it was like 12 deaths when if she didn't do anything it would have killed like 100 people in the crowded streets 
Cuz SW still clearly doesn't have a strong command of her powers and lifted the blast right to where it killed Wakandans. T'Chaka obviously cares when his ppl die unnecessarily.
clearly she still needed training but her being their saved lives.

100 people would have died, but because of her only 12 people died. it's irrational to blame the heroes rather than the terrorist with the bomb.

Loved it. Better Avengers movie than AOU. People need to put some more respeck on Bucky's name. The whole action sequence with him and cap taking on the SWAT team in the stairwell was insane. Grabbing the handrail and swinging down 3-4 floors, knocking fools out with the battering ram, deflecting bullets at close range... Bucky got his time to shine.

I really thought there would be a bigger more lasting event from this movie though. I'm talking like Steve Rogers dying/retiring and passing the shield on to Bucky or Falcon type of thing. Plus I thought it was strange that Wanda didn't even make one mention of her dead brother. Like really, it could have come up in the scene with her and Vision in the kitchen or something. He's literally the only Avenger that's died in the line of duty. He should have a picture up somewhere or something. One thing I was also thinking about, do these guys still think Coulson is dead?

Anyway, that's small nitpicks compared to what the Russo brothers accomplished. Balancing that many characters, introducing 2 new heroes (who ******* rocked btw; no need for origin stories or anything, they're here to steal scenes and kick ***). Zemo was great and really well done. RDJ knocked it out the park. Just an impressive film top to bottom. So so many WHOA moments. Heart wrenching at the end. I still couldn't believe I didn't put the WS/Howard Stark connection together. I need the blu-ray.

Back
Top Bottom