WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Iron Spider suit.

vlcsnap-2017-09-27-02h59m02s621.png

If anything it would premiere sometime during mid day or primetime. :lol: Thinking waking up bright and early in the morning (birdman rub hands) watching the new trailer.

:lol:
Not even getting my hopes up high for an IW
Doubt they'll drop it before NYCC, looks like it's gotta make the major cons rounds before the public gets it.

I think I tried to look for a pattern last year for when Marvel releases their trailers and they did not seem to have a pattern or consistency so the trailer could come out at any time.

If the mouse is who I think the mouse is than they will package the new Black Panther trailer with Thor: Ragnarok and the IW trailer will release with The Last Jedi...

Ok that was bad.

A bad start.

****ing Scott Buck. The director as well. You can't film a scene that can properly portray danger and fear? :sick: From the running to the gun shots

^ Hairjob :lol:

Some of this stuff is handled so poorly and can be better.

The chick killing the dude was just lame with poor camera work.

The whole shaving scene :stoneface:

Best thing so far is Karnak is on point and w/e they're doing with Gorgon. Real different but cool.

Ya'll dedicated for watching
I wasn't gonna let others decide my opinion for me.

Watch so I can judge for myself.

Last edited:
I'm personally glad Inhumans is trash. The source material is trash so this was expected. Marvel needs the humility right now. Better than Inhumans than a big budget film

Back
Top Bottom