WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah despite the Mandarin and butchering of the extremist storyline, I don't know how anyone can say they weren't entertained.

Spider-Man: Homecoming Sequel Reportedly Casting Femme Fatale

As reported by The Hashtag Show,Homecoming 2 casting director Sarah Finn and her team are on the hunt for a European actress, around 20-years-old to play what was described as a “femme fatale.”This news comes on the heels of rumors about Marvel looking for a European iteration of what sounds to be their version of Gwen Stacy – a creative liberty that not many long-time Spider-Man fans are exactly thrilled about. It’s difficult to gauge who the supposed femme fatale in Homecoming 2may be, but the first character that springs to mind is Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat – a cat burglar who followed the footsteps of her world-renowned cat burglar father, Walter Hardy.

Of course, we know that the character will eventually appear in her own spinoff, Sony’sSilver and Black, that is presumably connected to Venom. But with that budding franchise’sconnection with the MCU still unclear, it’s intriguing what this idea could mean to the two Marvel film series if it pans out, especially with rumors of Peter Parker potentially appearing in the currently in productionTom Hardy film. In the pages of the comics, Felicia Hardy has a long and tumultuous relationship with Spider-Man, initially starting as an adversary, but eventually becoming a love interest. However, with that timeline far ahead of where the MCU version of the character is, it’s an interesting notion that this is the story road Marvel Studios may be treading

Felicia Hardy and Gwen Stacy get introduced in the sequel. Perfect time to explore multiple love interests

Who would be a black widow main villain though. She usually the sidekick. Easily see a Hawkeye cameo in this.
The Red Room returns.

Black Widow has to face off against an entire squad of highly trained Black Widows.

Or Natasha gets tied up in some assassination plot and has to face off against Yelena Belova

Blk2Widow01.jpg

250px-Yelenabelova.png

Or the other black Widow Sofia

2739621-black_widow__sofia_.jpg

Maybe a Stark connection and make her face off against the Crimson Dynamo.

**** Hawkeye. He should long be dead by the time this movie comes out.

**** Hawkeye. He should long be dead by the time this movie comes out.

:lol:

im in for the black widow solo

thought ghost in the shell would ruin a future widow movie but that flick was basura the role didn't really fit her as good as black widow imo

like amitt5504 amitt5504 said if winter soldier can be part of the storyline and make an appearance id be hype

Last edited:
Black Widow villain should be Silver Sable. Have Sable trying to hunt her down for war crimes committed in Mother Russia.

sounds like The Last Jedi

maybe we need to re-watch IM3 10 times to appreciate it

I tried my best not to mention TLJ but yeah, IM3 and TLJ are on equal levels of disappointment/saltiness for me that I’d actually change the channel if they’re ever playing on my tv.

I’m so glad that I know I’ll be at to just watch Ep. 7 and 9 without really needing much of Ep. 8 except for the last 20 min or so. And I’ll be able to just YouTube that when the time comes.

Felicia Hardy and Gwen Stacy get introduced in the sequel. Perfect time to explore multiple love interests

Just let one of them hot Gwen Stacy Spider-Woman’s from any Comic Convention run around in their homemade suits and I’ll be happy:lol:

Black Widow villain should be Silver Sable. Have Sable trying to hunt her down for war crimes committed in Mother Russia.
That doesn't sound like Sable is the villain.

Also war crimes? :lol:

Anything like that is usually a comic mix up where they fight over a misunderstanding and then go beat the real villain.

Watching the Avengers now. For her solo movie, they may tell the story that Widow told Loki about how she was a no good commie before she joined Shield and how Hawkeye was sent to kill her but he didnt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom