WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Watching those Africans react to black panther videos, I didn't have a problem the accents.

I just figured they went with the South African accents for black panther tribe. And the more Nigerian igbo accents for the mbaku and the jabari to show how they were isolated and removed from other wakandans.

I laughed real hard when mbaku hit some of those super Nigerian igbo soundinf lines. "We will not have oh!"

Like where was that stated? Just for reference

Well the real question is, do you go to the Ancestral Plane whenever you take the Herb Juice?

Black Panther prelude comic.

Marvel drops a prelude comic before they drop a film.
32FC7090-4FB3-44F4-8B2A-F74AAE6576C1.jpeg

What’s the worse CBM to y’all?

Green lantern or Catwoman?

u spelled electra wrong.

and we're being exact? technically its Howard da duck...that ish was bad when you no choice but to fly blind into movies wit no reviews. :lol:

u spelled electra wrong.

and we're being exact? technically its Howard da duck...that ish was bad when you no choice but to fly blind into movies wit no reviews. :lol:

I wasn’t even born when Howard the duck came out lmao and Electra bombed so bad I forgot that it had a theatrical release.

Walked out thettheater with the first hulk. Left with 15 mins left and still got money back.
Stills think thor 1was worst

do you guys think that the MCU flashes foreward to present day 2018? or are we going to pick back up with 2016 post BP/Doctor Strange and Civil War.

I'm sure just about everything's been discussed and dissected in the last 50 pages or so but just some random thoughts:

-Young T'Chaka's Black Panther suit >>>> all others. Black with the brass necklace and the wrap :pimp:

-Thinking it over, my favorite part of this might have been the music. Both the album and the film's score are insane.

-When Killmonger is in the throne room and answers that one elder: I'm N'Jadaka! Son of prince N'Jobu! The way his theme kicks in when he says it... made my neck hairs stand up

-All in all I was very impressed with Michael B. Jordan though. The 2nd challenge scene was legit tough to stomach and Chadwick's acting when he kills Zuri was outstanding

-W'Kabi doing the shoulder bop makes me laugh every time. But he needs to get jailed forreal. Treasonous motha****er

-I wanna see the 4-hour cut :nerd:

All in all I plan to see it a couple of times. I'd put it just under homecoming but I have that much higher than most other folk

Most recent fantastic 4 really was not that bad. 2/3 of the movie was really good. The main reason the 3rd act was bad was the way they told the story. If they would've kept to the script it would've been a pretty complete movie.

Has any Facebook posts pissed y'all off over the weekend?

A summary of what a kept seeing :smh:

"Oh so y'all more black now"
"Where were yall when birth of a nation came out"
"Yall dressed up for black panther but don't support black businesses"

Yeah I seen this today. People really hate to see when others are enjoying something. Like go sit yo miserable fake woke a_$ down somwhere. :smh:

My duds include:

Daredevil
Puniser:War Zone
FF4 reboot
Ghost Rider 2

Didn't bother watching Catwoman or Green Lantern

How was wkabi treasonous? The king was in fact killmonger He was following orders along with believing in what his new king was spitting. If you're mad at him then by definition u should be mad at okome for not going with naikri

Back
Top Bottom