WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

FOH, **** was hot garbage.

nah, it was waaaay better than...

punisher-dirty-laundry-700x367-1454576410.jpg.webp

I mean technically T’Challa didn’t die since he was comatose. Being in a coma doesn’t mean your dead
But I mean if I give somebody a senzu bean 10 times during a fight and they lose all 10 times but the 11th time they win, does it still really count as you didn’t lose/die

Outside interference kept Tchalla alive. He would’ve drowned if somebody didn’t save Him. What if Erik took Tchallas offer to be healed, does the combat still continue at anytime

It’s not like he had outside interference to heal during the fight tho. Yes he did take the L but not in a sense of the true rules of death or tap out

Killmonger won the right be king. T’Challa took it back lol

But I mean if I give somebody a senzu bean 10 times during a fight and they lose all 10 times but the 11th time they win, does it still really count as you didn’t lose/die

Outside interference kept Tchalla alive. He would’ve drowned if somebody didn’t save Him. What if Erik took Tchallas offer to be healed, does the combat still continue at anytime
That's not what happened though.

Killmonger had T'Challa beat and then foolishly threw him off a cliff instead of impalimg him or cutting his head off.

And miss me with that he would've drowned bs. My man's body drifted all the way on the stream to the damn mountains before he was plucked out.

If he was gonna drown, it would've happened 1-2 minx in.
folks were choosing at that point.
Exactly.

If your rule isn't indisputable, you got problems.

When T'Challa beat M'Baku aint none of the tribes were like nah Imma follow M'Baku. Son went right back in to exile with his ppl.

Lol so you're saying the fight was over. As in T'Challa won a rematch. Except, Killmonger didn't accept the challenge.
I mean he was thrown off a waterfall lol but it wasn’t a win in the traditional sense since 1) he didn’t die and 2) didn’t tap out

I see it more as he got knocked out and got up before 10. Took a break in between rounds and came back

Lol so you're saying the fight was over. As in T'Challa won a rematch. Except, Killmonger didn't accept the challenge.
Well he dead now anyway. Killmonger had no allies coming in to this so who gonna call T'Challa an usurper? :nerd:

As far as I see it the first challenge never ended.

I mean he was thrown off a waterfall lol but it wasn’t a win in the traditional sense since 1) he didn’t die and 2) didn’t tap out

I see it more as he got knocked out and got up before 10. Took a break in between rounds and came back
He was close to the brink of death and had a lot of help. If someone didn't take him out of the water, and if someone didn't give him a flower to drink, he very likely would've died. I would say all that help was cheating.

I was thinking this but if you want to get technical the challenge was complete. The whole point of the combat ritual is one on one fighting until someone taps or dies. No outside interference. You can argue that when he got revived by his mom and sister that was cheating.
Well he dead now anyway. Killmonger had no allies coming in to this so who gonna call T'Challa an usurper? :nerd:
As far as I see it the first challenge never ended.
Amel always finds a way to have me agree with him once a moons turn.
The challenge was over. The new king proclaimed no more challenges. He had his short coronation. they gave him the flower to be black panther. It was over.
Yes Okoye is the real treasonous person. Even going as far as fighting the real king.
T'challa is a usurper....But he's the people's champion.
T'challa is Obama.
Killmonger is....
:nerd:
Flame Suit [on] off

Last edited:
Aye man, T'Challa got the cheat code because that's what the writer said. End of story. He's already shot his scenes in Infinity War lmao

Yeaa T'Challa had mad cheat codes. Killmonger thought he had the W and then someone used a cheat code to give T'Challa extra life lmao

It's like if I'm playing COD and I hit someone with four bullets and he goes down but then he kills me with last stand :rofl:

The challenge was over. The new king proclaimed no more challenges. He had his short coronation. they gave him the flower to be black panther. It was over.
Yes Okoye is the real treasonous person. Even going as far as fighting the real king.
T'challa is Obama.
Killmonger is Trump.
Flame Suit [on] off
You're wrong (so is ameL as usual).

Challenge is only over after a death or admitting defeat.

Neither happened.

And as far as cheating goes, nobody but Nakia, M'Baku (and some of his guards), Shuri, and Ramonda know T'Challa got help.

:lol: @ the king proclaimed no more challenges. In a certain light, Killmonger burning the heart shaped herb garden and saying that are signs of a coward.

The last part makes no damn sense with the comparisons.

T'challa is Obama.
Killmonger is....
Flame Suit [on] off

When you think about it you can tell that the first bout with M’baku was just ceremonious. I don’t think anyone expected him to fight that day. Ever tribe was like nah we cool on fighting. It was only when apebruh pulled up Tchalla had to square up.

Back
Top Bottom