WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So's Hawkeye. He's an avenger too, but he's not in the poster lmao

Come to think of it... Where's Ant Man?!

Those two are probably getting saved for A4 man

So's Hawkeye. He's an avenger too, but he's not in the poster lmao

Come to think of it... Where's Ant Man?!

Those two are probably getting saved for A4 man

You’re smarter than this. You know Shuri is going to play her role technologically speaking. And Okeye is a main character of the Wakandan stronghold that’s gonna take place.

The official Infinity War poster is really dope

po-720x1066.jpg

I want to hang this up and put it in my room. I've never bought a poster in my life but I think I'm going to start now.

Also, the power of the box office. If BP wasn't a runaway success, Shuri and the Walking Dead lady would not be on here lol

Very true. That’s there way to bring back some of the BP audience. :lol:

That really should be true Avengers in there.
But Wong is in it too. More surprising is where is Lupita in this? She his main piece in the universe :lol:

You’re smarter than this. You know Shuri is going to play her role technologically speaking. And Okeye is a main character of the Wakandan stronghold that’s gonna take place.
Yea they have a role to play in this movie yes but they still don't get emphasized in an Avengers poster without the BP success lol. Look at where they are, compared to let's say, Vision

That's not happening if it weren't for black panther's success

It's all marketing leverage. Like how there was a rumor they delayed the trailer a bit to emphasis more Wakanda post BP success

Very true. That’s there way to bring back some of the BP audience. :lol:

That really should be true Avengers in there.
But Wong is in it too. More surprising is where is Lupita in this? She his main piece in the universe :lol:
Thank God someone gets it instead of just automatically fighting me. I swear anytime I make a post I get someone arguing with me these days. Kinda exhausting. Lol

Yea they have a role to play in this movie yes but they still don't get emphasized in an Avengers poster without the BP success lol. Look at where they are, compared to let's say, Vision

That's not happening if it weren't for black panther's success

It's all marketing leverage. Like how there was a rumor they delayed the trailer a bit to emphasis more Wakanda post BP success

You went from them not being on the poster at all to their position on the poster.

Make your mind up.

Do they belong on the poster or not. That’s the comment I addressed :lol:

Last edited:
Don’t they belong on the poster or not. That’s the comment I addressed :lol:
Lol they actually don't. They're not Avengers.

Lol, the point is, they displaced Avengers that are in the movie and I don't think that happens without BP being a runaway success

That's my theory. Wong kinda ruins it though, now that I think about it :lol:

Last edited:
Thank God someone gets it instead of just automatically fighting me. I swear anytime I make a post I get someone arguing with me these days. Kinda exhausting. Lol
A lot of your posts come off confrontational or negative.

Not the inane and stupid ones though.

Lol they actually don't. They're not Avengers.
See. Like this is both negqtive and stupid.

The Guardians are all on this poster but they aint Avengers.

Same for Dr. Strange.

This is a Marvel event movie centered around Avenger members. The movie title is Avengers in name only.

Like this could be released Marvel's Infinity War and not lose any interest or sales.

Same for Dr. Strange.

This is a Marvel event movie centered around Avenger members. The movie title is Avengers in name only.

Like this could be released Marvel's Infinity War and not lose any interest or sales.
Shout out to you for making sense.

Same for Dr. Strange.

Confrontational and negative? Lolwut

Dr Strange and GotG are special cases. They both headline mcu movies.

Still doesn't explain Wong though. Maybe they decided to throw him in there after featuring Shuri and other chick so it doesn't look like a blatant strategy to capitalize on BP

Last edited:
Confrontational and negative? Lolwut

Dr Strange and GotG are special cases. They both headline mcu movies.

Still doesn't explain Wong though. Maybe they decided to throw him in there after featuring Shuri and other chick so it doesn't look like a blatant strategy to capitalize on BP
You're thinking too much.

This is part of my point lol

*edit

And Nebula is literally Thano's stepdaughter who has a vendetta to kill her papa cmon now
Now you just making excuses to keep your point alive :lol:

This is part of my point lol

*edit

And Nebula is literally Thano's stepdaughter who has a vendetta to kill her papa cmon now

Your arguements are always all over the place. Your point was only Avengers should be on the poster but they’re making an exception for Shuri & Okoye.

Then other non Avengers were pointed out on the poster, “well it’s cause they have their own movies”

Then other non Avengers without their own movies were pointed out, “well they’re directly related to the villain.

Back
Top Bottom