WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

1606965100125.jpeg

1606965134403.jpeg

this is the problem with knee jerk reactions.

they make her the focus of the franchise then some bull**** happens and now they gotta recast her :lol: it’s endless

Didn’t see what she tweeted tho

She brought it on herself with the way she addressed the vaccination topic and then her follow-up defense.

Even Don Readle was like “yeaaaaa, I gotta check in with her, she ain’t right in the head”:lol:

Hope she don't get fired (although I'm selfishly hoping this makes them recast T'Challa instead of that other **** they was finna do :lol:)...but what did she even say that was such a big deal?

I looked it up and she's deleted the tweets and all I can find is her responding to fans saying she's concerned with what's in it and how it will react to her body. Don't see what's so crazy about that

Not tryna turn this into a Vax debate but I wanna see what she posted that got people in their feelings

searched Shuri vaccines on Google and clicked a few articles :lol:

there was something about some trans stuff but no one actually posted it
The link I posted should be enough :lol:

You buggin. The tweets are quoted and the tweet of part of the vid regarding the anti-trans stuff is also in there still working.

The link I posted should be enough :lol:

You buggin. The tweets are quoted and the tweet of part of the vid regarding the anti-trans stuff is also in there still working.

:lol:

Purely on a example level he’s not wrong about how the “zeitgeist” works

But I see why this is turning out the way it is given her position

if Chris Pratt gets to keep his role she should too though

Back
Top Bottom