WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

20220927_171207.jpg

Let's goo :pimp:

The funny thing is Hugh Jackman BEEN gave up the ghost but we thought he was just talking. :lol:

With all the Wakandan tech + an Ironheart appearance, why couldn't they just have an empty suit uploaded with an imprint of T'Challa's essence or something? Similar to when Peter thought Tony came to save him even though he was actually halfway around the globe.

That way, you wouldn't have to worry about BP speaking or showing his face at all.

Then they could have addressed T'Challa's son growing to become the new Panther in BP3.

*shrug*

I hope it isn't a stand alone film about the two characters. Hopefully this finally begins the incorporation of X-characters joining the universe and playing a role in King Dynasty/Secret Wars.

Hugh will probably play a variant Logan/Wolverine.

Ready for BP2 and Ant-Man 3. I wonder what other characters will be part of that film.

I don't think BP2 will surprise us with cameos, especially with the what the leaked mid/end credit scene is. Ant-Man anything can happen due to the QR involvement/storyline.

Really excited those are the next two movies we are getting. :pimp:

PO

I don't think BP2 will surprise us with cameos, especially with the what the leaked mid/end credit scene is. Ant-Man anything can happen due to the QR involvement/storyline.

Really excited those are the next two movies we are getting. :pimp:

PO
I'm referring to Ant-Man 3 with the cameos. Supposedly there will be other MCU characters joining that film.

I hope it isn't a stand alone film about the two characters. Hopefully this finally begins the incorporation of X-characters joining the universe and playing a role in King Dynasty/Secret Wars.

Hugh will probably play a variant Logan/Wolverine.

I need either this or them appearing in some one-off bs Groot by way of a media still. Not even mentioned by name. Nobody wants this...

It’s a joke referring to another movie
:frown:

Good.

Antman gonna visit the nightmare realm then boom Mephisto, NT goes crazy!!!!! It was due anyway. If not Mephisto we get Blackheart. Drops mic!

With all the Wakandan tech + an Ironheart appearance, why couldn't they just have an empty suit uploaded with an imprint of T'Challa's essence or something? Similar to when Peter thought Tony came to save him even though he was actually halfway around the globe.

That way, you wouldn't have to worry about BP speaking or showing his face at all.

Then they could have addressed T'Challa's son growing to become the new Panther in BP3.

*shrug*
So an in-universe 20 year timeskip for when T'Challa's son is old enough to be BP?

Or a retcon that T'Challa been had a son nobody mentioned the entire time? :lol:

I feel like that Agatha show is going to get canceled.
So they make an Echo show but for some reason cancel the Agatha show?

Unlike Lucasfilm, anything Marvel announces under the Feige regime usually gets made and tied in to the overall story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom