WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

But the headline says “recasting T’challa” as in the human character.

There will be another black panther for sure bc there is a replacement when one dies in the story line

Oh, they mean like Aunt Viv? :lol:
If so, i dont know why people would think Marvel would ignore a death like that & just proceed with BP2 like he was alive.

PO

Reactions: DLF
makes sense since this is straight from the comics, not how she became BP but that she did at one point take on the mantle.

was hoping for this honestly instead of a Boseman recast.

Happy 50th Birthday to Gwyneth Paltrow.

MV5BZTNkMTUxMzAtMWY1OC00MGRiLTgwNzktOWY5NTBlYTMzNmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDAxOTExNTM@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMTYwNzkxMzkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkzMDk3Mg@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BMjA3ODE3MzUwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjkwODYzMw@@._V1_.jpg

Guess Shuri wasn't that problematic if they plan to really make her the next BP or maybe she was & it was too late to change anything for this movie? :nerd:

Nonetheless, excited for this one. :pimp:

PO

PO
At this point, I think they only people that care about Disney’s “Family Friendly” image is Disney. They’re probably not going to realize this until DP3 drops, unfortunately. :smh:

Guess Shuri wasn't that problematic if they plan to really make her the next BP or maybe she was & it was too late to change anything for this movie? :nerd:

Nonetheless, excited for this one. :pimp:

PO
I mean she’s the next BP for now. Let’s see how she tests with merchandise and other things etc.

Back
Top Bottom