WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Ive been waiting on this game, for a couple years now Ive been playing Marvel Strike Force, lovely little turn bases strategy RPG, but when the developers want to be GREEDY :smh:. Im gonna check out Marvel Snap now
It’s pretty F2P and moves pretty quickly

I would like to believe Feige would attempt to bring him and Evans back for this movie.

NGL, since going a MCUSpoilers subreddit, these rumors have become exhausting lol. I honestly feel it's just people making stuff up and getting their social media group to get it out there.

Finally finished She-Hulk...2/8 like what even was the purpose of the show?

^^^Content?

That’s the issue with most of the D+ MCU shows. Give the fans what they want even if it’s watered down. It’s tough when you’re relegated to a formula. Seems like graphic novels have more freedom for creators. K.E.V.I.N. wants it a certain way.

Interested to see what Gunn will do moreso on the DC side.

Finally finished She-Hulk...2/8 like what even was the purpose of the show?

^^^Content?

That’s the issue with most of the D+ MCU shows. Give the fans what they want even if it’s watered down. It’s tough when you’re relegated to a formula. Seems like graphic novels have more freedom for creators. K.E.V.I.N. wants it a certain way.

Interested to see what Gunn will do moreso on the DC side.
She Hulk is definitely experimental. It's a meta sitcom that ventured outside the main timeline with no implications. The MCU has shot themselves in the foot with creating a cinematic universe. So all content moving forward is defined by all things prior which makes creative stories so limited. This is why I enjoyed She hulk, it was a show we didn't have to take too serious and ponder what does this mean for the bigger picture.

Last edited:
37425.jpg

Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom