WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

definitely more Cap/Bucky-centric than i expected, which is a good thing imo. Can't wait.

Why can't Black Panther's accents be gold instead of silver?? Thats my nitpicking hot take.

zYkfqyJ.jpg

Dope trailer.

Of course the only way Cap can beat Tony is by ganging up on him with a 2 on 1 :smh: He can't face those repulsor beams on his own.

How are yall surprised this is so Bucky focused? Did yall not read that rumored script from like last year? Everything about it was tying in reasons ppl would hunt down Bucky :lol: WS killed Tony's dad, killed BP's dad :lol: I said then the title should just be Captain America 3: The Hunt for Bucky.

Thunderbolt Ross looked good. Slightly different look from his Hulk hunting days.

:lol: I'm liking Gunn more and more.

Calling out bull **** from fans and rumor mongers.

Could be damage control by Gunn if the rumor is true...
Nah. He addresses it fully that this rumor is a lie and then says from here on out he's going to stop shooting bad rumors cuz eventually somebody might guess something right and he really doesn't have time for it citing ppl seem to be more interested in some plot twist than a good story.

He specifically says the movie is gonna be just like the first one and not rely on plot twists. Any surprises aren't going to be key to the movie.

Last edited:
I like the cinematography but the tone seems so dark.

Spiderman is definitely gonna be magic in this film

I watched the trailer like 5 times already and my only issue is that it feels a little bit too much like winter soldier. Feels like the same movie

I watched the trailer like 5 times already and my only issue is that it feels a little bit too much like winter soldier. Feels like the same movie

I don't see that..plus like dude mentioned we still haven't seen many other characters yet

I hope it feels like Winter Soldier.. that movie was awesome.

I wouldn't expect the Russo Brothers to drastically depart from the style that they developed and that was so well-received. 

Bruh civil war is gonna be so damn lit
That tag team with Bucky and cap at the end against tony was the ****
LIT LIT LIT
YOGA YOGA YOGA
YOGA FLAME
TYPE OF LIT

Back
Top Bottom