WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

New Plot Synopsis

Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability. Get ready to pick a side and join the nonstop action playing out on two fronts when Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War opens in U.S. theaters on May.

JJ was really beating us upsides the head with the Simpson/Cap stuff

View media item 1802110
View media item 1802112
:lol:

Last edited:
Personal theory

Black Panther's father gets murked and Bucky is framed for it.

Thunderbolt offers The Avengers the chance to help The Accords catch him for a way to free time from the 'crimes' they've committed

Cap gets his team together in hopes of clearing Bucky's name but they also gotta dodge Tony's squad since they went rogue.

And once everyone is weakened, Zemo reveals himself to be behind the whole plan.

Also, I think the leak about Crossbones blowing himself up in a crowded village being what kick starts the whole "Accords" thing is true

ShabbyOrneryKiwi.gif

I like that this looks a lot like Captain America 2. It's a perfect follow up to both Avengers 2 and Cap 2.

Since it's called Civil War, does Team Cap = Confederate while Team Tony = Union?

It looks very different than I imagined. It seems to center so much around Bucky

Because he's that dude. Was giving everyone da hands. They could also be swerving us with a TWS focused trailer. The next ones could focus in something else.

Got my **** all hard & errythang watchin this trailer.

Star Wars
Deadpool
Bat v Supe
Civil War

All in six months. God damn. *wipes tear*

black panther looks putty patrol-ish.

I showed my cousin the trailer and he said wow finally a captain america movie that looks good. :smh: The same dude thought spiderman 2 with garfield was an oscar award winning film :lol: he thought it was better than cap2

Last edited:
black panther looks putty patrol-ish.

I showed my cousin the trailer and he said wow finally a captain america movie that looks good. :smh: The same dude thought spiderman 2 with garfield was an oscar award winning film :lol: he thought it was better than cap2

your cousins lamekilla?

Back
Top Bottom