WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The trailer they showed at the con was better. Just realized they didnt have the guardians stuff and thanos throwing down parts of the moon? Or whatever it was.

movie is going to end with thanos having all 5 stones. wonder how many deaths will be in part 1 and part 2.

The trailer they showed at the con was better. Just realized they didnt have the guardians stuff and thanos throwing down parts of the moon? Or whatever it was.

Remember it’s the teaser. We’ll get another trailer after Black Panther, that’s where there marketing focus will be. After that, chaos

Trailer is bomb. Marvel is bomb.

Ladies and gentleman, this is what it's all been building up to for 10 years. And it looks worth it.

My only gripe is that something looks off with the CG of Thanos. Am I the only one who can't get down with his look??

This is the first real battle appearance of Thanos, dont expect them to have him fully geared up for the first battle. Especially since he thinks the Avengers are no match for him. He has to have the full gauntlet to have him a battle gear, so expect that in Avengers 4

Pretty much.. something will go down and dude will then suit up

just watched the trailer and ive never felt more alive in my life. I have one reason to live now

My only concern is what looks like a disposable, hivemind army again. Those do nothing for me, hope it's not a final battle.

Ehh, I mean if you're a fan of the geek medium,,, mindless hive armies have been around since forever.

From the Lord of the RIngs Orcs to the Star Wars Stormtroopers to the Avengers Chi Tauri...

When a big-budget movie like this gets made,,,,, you know they are going to throw in hundreds of disposable foot soldiers for the supporting cast to mow down

YOOOO is this Hulk in the HulkBuster? Might be a stretch, but whoever it is, certainly has Hulk's posture

tumblr_p06kpv0biW1vfmsbyo2_r1_500.gif

Because of the clumsy landing I figured it wasn't Tony, maybe Spidey or Happy/Pepper, but if it's Hulk it will be one of the greatest comic book scenes of all time.

OMG looks like they are finally using Joss Whedon's infamous scene that was cut from Age of Ultron for this one!

Don't blame Marvel one bit for saving it this long

"There was an idea.." Sam Jackson ain't in the movie but he's in the trailer.

I'm a little disappointed that he's not showing in this film. He was the link that brought them all together leading up to Avengers.

did they say why he's not in it?

I like his BPs civil war suit better.

BP CW costume is up there as one of the all-time great MCU costumes, IMO. I wish they would've switched it around instead with him having the IW costume first and then wearing the CW version in this movie. I get there's probably tech advances that make this one superior but I don't see why they couldn't aesthetically. Just a minor nitpick from a spoiled fan :lol:

Question:

Is this the same trailer as the one shown during Comic Con?

I never got to see that one before it was taken down, so don’t know.

Just wondering if the trailer that debuted today is an entirely new one or if it’s mixed with the CC one?

Thanks.

PO

This is the main reason I never saw the Netflix heroes being involved in an Avengers movie,dudes would get killed in a flash trying to throw down with Thanos and his crew :lol:

Luke Cage and JJ could hang if they were trained.

Question:

Is this the same trailer as the one shown during Comic Con?

I never got to see that one before it was taken down, so don’t know.

Just wondering if the trailer that debuted today is an entirely new one or if it’s mixed with the CC one?

Thanks.

PO

different

It would have been neat to see The Defenders deal with some of the goons in New York. But I think the only ones who could hang is Cage and JJ.

Yeah those 3 could def hang. Punisher would be fantastic against disposable army. I like the human characters, they all play a part. Imagine the guardians saying they didn't need Quill (well before we knew he was a demigod).

On that note, I hope Earth gives Quill power.

Back
Top Bottom