WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Really impressed how everything was sewed up especially with a star-studded cast.

Looking forward to the upcoming Marvel movies! :pimp:

That Movie Was EVERYTHING! There’s just so much to unpack. That movie pulled every emotion out of me. Just WOW!

This was literally Thanos...

Man my heart almost broke when Thanos was about to end Tony’s life. If I didn’t know any better I thought I was the one getting stabbed :blush:

I must not live in a very geeky Hood because my midnight showing is EMPTY....I remember the days you’d have to line up outside the theater hours ahead to get food seats...also I have an extra ticket if any of y’all I’m the Yonkers area

That Movie Was EVERYTHING! There’s just so much to unpack. That movie pulled every emotion out of me. Just WOW!

This was literally Thanos...

Man my heart almost broke when Thanos was about to end Tony’s life. If I didn’t know any better I thought I was the one getting stabbed :blush:

Thanos got me shook..
... especially when he stuck it to Tony deeper. You could hear the audience gasped collectively

RT Scores have nothing on this movie, if you’re a big fan of Marvel/Avengers this is it. So many GIF moments... God, I wish I could just post ONE! Movie was epic! Can’t wait to go see it Sunday again in IMAX!

Movie was crazy, I don't have a single complaint.
IMG_20180426_190637_702.jpg

Movie was spectacular. A lot going on, too much at times, but it was fantastic. Last third of the film was amazing. That ending tho.....chills.

Back
Top Bottom