WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I really felt like a second watch of this movie is needed for me. I felt like a billion things were happening for me that I didn't have time to process the depth of what happened, when it happened.

When Loki said "Loki Odenson," in his royal introduction to Thanos, I looked at my crew and said, "welp, there goes my man Loki." I am a huge Loki fan but I felt his redemption was needed. At least I still have Thor...

On the bright side, I'm hella feeling Thanos. I'll claim it here as I'm down with #teamThanos.

I really felt like a second watch of this movie is needed for me. I felt like a billion things were happening for me that I didn't have time to process the depth of what happened, when it happened.

When Loki said "Loki Odenson," in his royal introduction to Thanos, I looked at my crew and said, "welp, there goes my man Loki." I am a huge Loki fan but I felt his redemption was needed. At least I still have Thor...

On the bright side, I'm hella feeling Thanos. I'll claim it here as I'm down with #teamThanos.

Need to re-watch after the buzz dies down. My theater was too loud to hear a lot of dialogue

Need to re-watch after the buzz dies down. My theater was too loud to hear a lot of dialogue

No way, this happened in my showing too. I was trying to listen and people kept having side convos and it made it hard to hear.

Side note: AMC has $5 ticket deals at some of their theaters on Tuesdays so I may do that.

Yea that Hulk thing is one of my few gripes with the film. I get they want to use Mark Ruffallo more, but in all honesty...I don’t want to see Mark. I want to see Hulk.

You just gotta remember this is the first part of a 2-parter. They have to save stuff so we can all nerd out later.

We just have to wait it out another year and then we can enjoy the payoff of it all in A4 for the rest of our lives.

Having Ruffalo be more prevalent in the movie was foretold in Ragnarok. And like I said Hulk was unstoppable, till he wasn't. Now on the surface he kept telling Banner "No!" so it seemed like he was scared straight up. But when you take a beating like that and dude didn't even break a sweat, yeah i wouldn't be that eager to come back out either.

I was mad shook and almost expected this to go down

tenor.gif

I wish I was good at Photo shop.. i got an idea. i'ma try it out and the real photo shop experts can make it happen.

Just posting to say Dr. Strange went ham. Always wanted to see magic done correct. My dude spazzed.

Spidey intro was awesome helping IM.
IM went off as well. So beautiful.
Thor entrance was top 3 all time.
Even Quill has a dope moment taking on the Avengers.

Can’t help to think QS would of been great to see here

The whole point of the power of the IG and what Thanos wanted isn't that he was killing you. He literally erased those ppl

Ash was a different approach but its the same point. I would've preferred they faded in to nothing like

tenor.gif

I don't know how you differentiate being "killed" to being "erased", as you put it. Do you mean Thanos made it so they never existed at all? Or that being "erased" doesn't hurt? Either way, the end result is the same. You a goner

The ambiguity is cool and like I said, the montage itself was fine. Just would have a more emotional impact for the audience if them dying was more agonizing to the deceased (ala Spider-Man) . Instead, it was just kinda hollow.

Just want to say, that ending, wow.

It was soooo eerie!! The ominous sounds and silence in Wakanda, then when heroes started to fade away, so sad.

Wanda just said eff an accent huh

so uh... is m'baku gonna hold down the throne for a minute while t'challa is absent? :lol:

Last edited:
in my theater, it was Maga Rogers entrance that got everyone hype. It was hella perfect timing too. Michelle's sister goose was cooked.

Had cheers when Rogers came out the shadow, the cut to Wakanda/Black Panther, and Thor showing up at the battlefield.

Question:

Do y'all cheer and clap along wit the fanboys when these "moments" happen??

The most claps and cheers I ever heard for a film in recent memory was "Force Awakens" whenver they would cut to something related to the Old Trilogy

the end of the movie was like the rapture. random people on the street were dying. there was no prejudice as to whom got the smoke.

aint none of em dead for real doh. the weirdest part was the only one that actually acted like they were in any kind of discomfort was spidey. everybody else just poofed.

Caught a matinee showing earlier this afternoon.

I thought Infinity War was pretty good, if not great. I didn't have any major complaints about it.

The film could've been a little shorter though.

I guess Captain Marvel is the gonna be the one who kills Thanos?

the weirdest part was the only one that actually acted like they were in any kind of discomfort was spidey. everybody else just poofed.

Exactly. Although I think Maria Hill might have felt something in her nether-regions in that post credits scene before getting got.

Sam Jackson was just straight up pissed AF that he was chosen

the end of the movie was like the rapture. random people on the street were dying. there was no prejudice as to whom got the smoke.

aint none of em dead for real doh. the weirdest part was the only one that actually acted like they were in any kind of discomfort was spidey. everybody else just poofed.

I think Parker sensed it with Spider sense, everyone else it was as painless a death you could get.

Man felt so bad for the people in my second viewing who where in their for their first. They where cheering happy the whole movie no idea what was to come. they thought Thor got em. They had no idea bruh

My brother is a wreck right now

Don’t think it was physical pain.

Let’s not forget. He’s a kid. He was scared as ****.

Back
Top Bottom