WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So I'm watching GotG 1 for the first time in years.

First of all, I forgot how dumb of rocks adult Groot was.

Second of all, so in the mcu Ronan was higher in command than Gamora?

yJoKmOCl_o.jpg

dmvHHfXX_o.jpg

kZUvQM3H_o.jpg

emEdJcd7_o.jpg

oOQCjXDp_o.jpg

gChEbQoj_o.jpg

Lol in GotG 1 Rocket is ready to shoot Drax and Gamora for calling him vermin and rodent. But when Thor calls him rabbit he has no objections :lol:

plus i don't think rocket knows what a rabbit is, he looked confused when Thor called him that and then dude calls him the "captain" and then saw how OP dude is, rockets just gon' chill cuz there's nothing dude could do anyways :lol:

Thor just has that likeable quality. I imagine he'd be hard to get mad at lol

Guardians was getting ready to marry him outside of Quill lol

Infinity War cold blooded b.

Guardians put their lives on the life to protect Xandar in GotG 1.

Thanos destroys it off screen in Infinity War lmao

Second of all, so in the mcu Ronan was higher in command than Gamora?

Ronan held a high position within Kree society although he became sort of an outlaw by operating outside of the Xandarian/Kree peace treaty. Krees didn't give a **** either way.

Thanos contracted him to find an artifact that contained an infinity stone and he loaned him Nebula and Gamora. The deal was that Thanos would destroy Xandar for Ronan. Once Ronan realized what was in the orb, he didn't need Thanos anymore.

Lol in GotG 1 Rocket is ready to shoot Drax and Gamora for calling him vermin and rodent. But when Thor calls him rabbit he has no objections :lol:

That's a running joke. Quill calls him a trash panda in Guardians 2.

loki would’ve been smart to use the stone he had instead of trying to stab thanos.

thanos already had the stone before he tried to shank him

that is kind of why i think he is still alive, it was a lackluster attempt at a dude he just saw beat up the hulk

Exactly! Just watching that scene it looked way too obvious he was going to die. "The sun will shine on us again" and "I'm Loki... Odinson", then showing Thor his dagger before he tried to stab Thanos was all for show to me. Surely Loki was smart enough to know that wouldn't work. I don't think he's really dead. If you know Loki, then you know he's the smartest guy in the room 9/10 and the 1 time he wasn't was when he was in the room with Tony in A1.

I understand that some deaths aren't permanent..

But. I feel like if Loki is still alive then that'll be really really lame. Cuz his death set the tone for the entire movie.
Like he said in his speech, he's the god of mischief.

It's the fact that he's the God of mischief and that it's his shtick to come back to life again and again that would make a permanent death hit harder

It's also the fact that his death stands out from everybody else's outside of Gamora and Spidey's. It's violent and in your face. He didn't wither away like everyone else. Thanos killed him personally with his own hands.

I just think they'd be throwing away a cool death that set the tone for a kick *** movie if he comes back

Last edited:
If Loki comes back I'll be forced to change my review from a 7.5/8 to a 0/8.

You gave half the roster a one year hiatus, someone important needs to stay dead or else it makes Thanos look weak as hell.

Probably a combination of Rocket not knowing what a rabbit is and genuinly liking Thor cuz of all the crap he's been through. Has he ever given anyone a pep talk and tried to life their spirits? Rocket's usually being 'that guy' in every interaction with people.

Back
Top Bottom