WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Inhumans were so cool to me in the Fantastic Four 90s Cartoon.

A4 can do what they want timewise. I'm talking Godfather 2 time for all I care. If I can sit through those movies, I'll definitely sit through some well acted superhero action.

Stumbled across this on YT and was super hesitant about clicking it based on the title. Glad I watched it. Makes me wanna watch IW again.

With the title I thought they were gonna use some Gangsta Paradise lyrics or something :lol: but its just a bit of the Past Time Paradise used as a sample.

Still dope :pimp:

new Captain America rumored to be

images (19).jpg

next saturday comic con open reg tix :nthat:

prolly bout to the the best con in a long time it being the 50th and marvels acquisition of fox

anyone plan on going?
I'm going to attempt to get tickets. Hopefully for just preview night and one day. Just want to experience it and walk around. Don't have a desire to lineup for Hall H.

Watch Cena show up in A4 as a Captain America from a different dimension/universe.

Doc Strange 2 is in development too, the director is always throwing hints out there

GotG3 is on hold until they find a new director but i think that is still in development

Back
Top Bottom