WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

6byulm34nbw11.jpg

37 years and she hasn't aged a bit! Another baddie scumbag Rogers couldn't smash smh

Man that’s worse than my pick for Ashton Kutcher for Dr Doom and Bruce Willis as Professor X
This is true.

Don't believe it at all but if true good luck. Chris Evans was at least somewhat likable outside of his role as the scumbag but this guy? :lol:

I must've missed when they announced a Black Widow movie. I thought she was getting a show on Disney's streaming service.

Let him be u.s. agent or something
I'd take John Cheena as U.S. Agent.
Now this could work.
Who are these fans? What are these hopes and things hoped against?

Hasnt been a ton of speculation or theorizing. Just the same stuff regarding time travel, the quantum realm, alt universes, etc.
Black widow movie is going to tank
Tank as in box office?

I'll take that bet. You dudes about to get kicked in the vagina when you see the BW #s when its all said and done.

I just assumed the writer was a woman.

Last edited:
Iono why ppl do this? I don’t have any expectations, I jus wanna see how all of this wraps up honestly
Same. I get wanting to have the most epic conclusion to the story line and all that. But, I know there won't be any F4 or X-Men hints or cameos.

I'm more curious how the ending of A4 will play out and lead to Spider-Man: FFH.

The disappointment is gonna come from the Guardians not coming back, mainly Gamora and I believe Cap sacrifices himself but isn’t really dead. Just lost in time. Him and Red Skull battling for eternity would be ideal.

Eh, give me Spider-Man: Far from Home

The disappointment is gonna come from the Guardians not coming back, mainly Gamora and I believe Cap sacrifices himself but isn’t really dead. Just lost in time. Him and Red Skull battling for eternity would be ideal.

Is there a chance that you'd like A4 over IW? Or are you simply waiting for this storyline to end?

Is there a chance that you'd like A4 over IW? Or are you simply waiting for this storyline to end?

At this point, they dig themselves into a plot whole that I don’t think I’d care for story wise. The story had been so good up until IW and they regressed so many characters and storylines. I’m expecting A4 to rectify the status quo and have minimal consequences that IW caused, a character really being dead here and there but ultimately no character building amongst all these heroes that went against a space alien economist. Like is it really gonna make sense for Peter Parker to come back from freakin and be excited about taking a field trip to Europe?? :lol: I’m a betting man that IW is gonna be an event that never happened continuity wise and only a few people will remember like Tony Stark.

Who is this Charles Murphy guy? He anyone important? Or just some random buster making bold predictions on twitter?

like how it ended in spider man TAS?

It’s obvious at this point due to the announced releases of FFH and BP2 that they will simply reverse time and undo most of IW if not the whole thing and the only emotional burden will lie most likely on Tony to carry to his grave, knowing what happened and how it had to be changed...the cap we know now will die in A4, not sure if they go far back enough to undo the events of TFA and have him make his dance with Peggy, that would seriously be his best ending, or he dies and while dying he meets Peggy again have their dance....that **** will break me for sure, but I’ll be happy for the character.

Tank as in box office?

I'll take that bet You dudes abiut to get kicked in the vagina when you see the BW #s when its all said and done.
I dont see a marvel movie completely tanking but I see this movie grossing under the average for these movies.

It would probably still have better numbers than Justice League :lol:

I dont see a marvel movie completely tanking but I see this movie grossing under the average for these movies.

It would probably still have better numbers than Justice League :lol:
Y'all still underestimating this women's movement.

They legit not trying to go back to how it was.

Besides the assumed Marvel standard of box office returns they giving that female push to these movies. Look at what they did for the mediocre Wonder Woman.b

Women are trying to see that Black Panther success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom