WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The coolest thing happened to me today. I posted a Donors Choose project for a new computer at school. It’s always hit and miss with getting a project fully funded within 60 days, especially if it’s a high amount. The full amount needed was $1700. As of this morning I only had raised $300. I just got a notification that the remaining amount had been paid and the project fully funded. I go to see who donated, and it was none other than Hailee Steinfield!
Bae :pimp:

Really feel like if they kept the Goblin stuff to a minimum, ASM2 would have been perfect... That and Jamie just disappearing in the middle of the movie, Peter's parent plot, Eel dentistry, etc.

Really feel like if they kept the Goblin stuff to a minimum, ASM2 would have been perfect... That and Jamie just disappearing in the middle of the movie, Peter's parent plot, Eel dentistry, etc.
Yeah, focus should have been just Electro and hint of Harry becoming Green Goblin.

I really don’t see the appeal of bringing in the other 2 Spider-Man franchises into the MCU. It wasn’t long ago when people were bashing the ASM. And now they’re all for it. Tobey’s Spider-Man doesn’t really fit the style of the MCU either. I feel like people are wanting this just for the sake of having a live action spider verse. Unless marvel has something up their sleeve where they won’t be reprising their exact same roles then I’d be cool with that. But I highly doubt that’s the case.

Let’s be serious it all for one moment in the film..
8041E32B-387F-437A-8F75-6E8A14073B94.jpeg

We barely gone get that moment if they do some **** like this :lol: “weathered and beaten Peter Parker”

Once again tryna turn **** into some Star Wars type Bull**** :lol: just a random photoshop from a fan tho

I really don’t see the appeal of bringing in the other 2 Spider-Man franchises into the MCU. It wasn’t long ago when people were bashing the ASM. And now they’re all for it. Tobey’s Spider-Man doesn’t really fit the style of the MCU either. I feel like people are wanting this just for the sake of having a live action spider verse. Unless marvel has something up their sleeve where they won’t be reprising their exact same roles then I’d be cool with that. But I highly doubt that’s the case.
Its cuz its just for the multiverse not the MCU. I highly doubt we're gonna have 3 Spider-Men permanently going forward in the MCU. Besides Sony was gonna do this soon anyway.
We barely gone get that moment if they do some **** like this
:lol:
“weathered and beaten Peter Parker”

Once again tryna turn **** into some Star Wars type Bull****
:lol:
just a random photoshop from a fan tho

What is with you and comparing Marvel to Star Wars? :lol:

And it still doesn't make sense to me.

Meh, it's the Spider-Verse. Not every universe is the same and can have a different style/feel. (Spider-Man Noir).

And with the reports of each cameo being mainly towards the final act. I have no problem with it.

It'll be fun.
You would think the successful Into the Spiderverse would've established this for ppl already.

Last edited:
Watched CW tonight, maybe for the first time since Chadwick passed. That scene at the end with Brühl and the line about not wanting vengeance to consume him hits so hard.

It’s crazy to see how jacked he was in this movie and then skip to Endgame. My wife and I did that a few months before he passed and she commented on it. Hurt that much harder when he passed because we realized why.

Watched CW tonight, maybe for the first time since Chadwick passed. That scene at the end with Brühl and the line about not wanting vengeance to consume him hits so hard.

that’s why 2 things.. CW really is BP’s origin story if anything or it’s zemo’s movie just like infinity war was thanos movie

2nd, that’s why if it is a cap movie, it’s easily the best.. WS is top 10 but it ain’t better than civil war

zemo played dude hard and caused cap to breakup the team because he wasnt willing to listen to reason and had to lie to cover up for his boy.. even though without Howard cap wouldn’t be shh

I'm late as hell but I just finished Luke Cage and it's disappointing we never gon see a season with him running the club. They coulda went so many directions with that.
How was it overall? I've been meaning to watch the shows on Netflix. I'm currently watching agents of shield for the first time. Just finished season 3 tonight. I really enjoy it. Definitely liking it a lot more than I expected I would

How was it overall? I've been meaning to watch the shows on Netflix. I'm currently watching agents of shield for the first time. Just finished season 3 tonight. I really enjoy it. Definitely liking it a lot more than I expected I would

I thought it was great, reminded me of like a Blaxploitation superhero show from the music to the characters/villains. Cast was well picked for all the roles. Feel like it deserved/deserves @ least one more season with all the stuff they could have continued with. Probably tied with Daredevil as my favorite shows from this universe.

Hope it's not the last we see of Colter as Cage. Especially now that we need another black male hero for the Avengers.

I actually decided to finish the 2nd season of punisher the recently. I thought Madani was fire then I see doctor dumont and it was lust at first sight for me. Then I remembered I saw her before as the lesbian cop on supergirl.

Shia ****ed up his bag, multiple bags apparently. I wonder who he had the gig for :nerd: in the MCU cuz the sexual abuse allegations were recent and it can't be Moon Knight cuz Isaac was confirmed months ago.

Back
Top Bottom