WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

People been wanting to see Tarantino do a cbm / superhero movie. Would have great violence like The Boys and Kicka**.

QT is only directing 1 more movie and it won't be Marvel. He said he'll still write but I'm not sure if he'd be in a hurry to do a Marvel film.

:rofl: the hell is this

I don't care who watches what I watch for my own entertainment

Honored? :lol: Dude made The Counselour he's not a perfect filmmaker.

Relax it's hyporbole for comedic effect. :lol:

He doesn't need to be perfect. Dude made alien, Thelma and Louise, the dualist, Blade Runner
he's one of the like 5 living human beings who can have whatever opinion he wants about big budget mass appeal movie making. :pimp:
disagree if you want, but dude is one of the gods of the game.

love, LOVE cbm’s, obviously but im not gon line up for hours for a damn trailer unless zendaya gets to sit on my lap while i watch…

I mean **** if you have nothing better to do on a Tuesday night why not?

Smoke a J with your girl and hang out with a bunch of spidey fans

See, the hype with stuff like that and the thought that they’d pull some “subvert expectations” nonsense and not have all 3 Pete’s in this movie?

Yeah, no. “Fans” ain’t gonna be blamed for being upset at this entire movie if that doesn’t happen:lol:

I hope if theres a big reveal in the trailer... The thumbnail used on YouTube isn't the THE reveal.

rudy-clapping.gif

if these are the villains that died fighting spidey then why is sandman there? he lived in sm3

also, second shot of gg looks like francos or just an updated look like elektro getting his og look?

Back
Top Bottom