WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Damn everyone getting worked into a shoot about the She-Hulk finale. :lol:

My thoughts on it was basically par for course for this series with the shenanigans turned up to a Super Saiyan level.

Why was Bruce's son hairline looking like Robocop though?

1665803409421.png

If you're not a fan of Skaar's look, blame Kevin Feige himself.

How did you decide to introduce Skaar?

From the beginning, we often talked about if there would there be a cameo at the end or, in typical Marvel fashion, would we tease a new character at the very end. A big cameo would be completely dependent on who was available and who was willing to do it, and you can’t really bank on that at the script stage. We talked a lot about what character we could tease. Ultimately, it was Kevin who decided it should be Skaar. His look is all Kevin Feige.

If you're not a fan of Skaar's look, blame Kevin Feige himself.

The kid’s an alien, so his look is supposed to be peculiar. I have no problem and I’m mind blown he’s only 9 :lol:

As for the finale, it was fun. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to where we’ll see her next.

I thought in the comics when Skaar is in hulk form, he’s aged up/looks older but child when not.

I still haven’t watched Falcon & Soldier, Hawkeye or Ms Marvel simply due to my lack of interest in the characters

If true, this is interesting for me because:

1. In the comics, the Hood gets his powers from Dormamu, so the MCU must be inserting him to be him here. :nerd:

2. I'm 99% they would have never brought this character life if it wasn't for Reddit/YT theorists during WV. This is a "lets please the fans move" by Feige once again. :pimp::lol:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom