WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

writing on this show is exceptional

they did go back to their og life

ob can be kang? should be kang? makes sense with his circle relationship with timely too

i guessed it partly where he has to recruit everyone back but ob creating the tempad really giving me kang vibes even more

now lets see if loki ends being responsible for the tva

at the giant tempad :lol:

that music store scene 😲

then everyone else getting spaghetti’d 🤯

finales gon be :emoji_fire:

if loki gets to keep this power afterward the series, he's gon be pretty op

Last edited:
Gotta give it up for MCU productions, they have a knack for making you feel that it's really over and the heroes are washed.

wild to me that branched OB was all in on Loki. Little bit of delusion I suppose, and a lot of dissatisfaction with his science career. Man has a PhD and really wanted to believe this rando with a British accent came straight out of his book to real life lol.

Zaniac game at the bar with Sylvie = sacred timeline I assume. Guess they didn't feel the need for that info during the time change. Sylvie stays strapped with the tempad, smart.

finally got the payoff of those scenes from the trailers

characters getting control of their powers at the end seems to be a theme for D+ shows. Loki, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight

ngl I paused the stream when they showed OB's post-it board :lol:

the TVA is not a place, it's a people :nerd:

Last edited:
Lol, Marvel provin the HAters wrong like LeBron.

they said MArvel is washed.

IS THIS WASHED???!!!

NOPE.

bardley cooper dressed as rocket for halloween

1698988238185.jpeg

Spaghettification gave me snap feels.

I would've shaved my head for this episode for be 55+ minutes.

I still feel somehow Loki will lose...

what about valeria?

Exactly, Doom. Doom. trying to act again like they have no emotion, never experienced love when we all know, the only reason why you have that armor is cause you had to give up something you loved to get it.

And since you got it, must mean you must have loved.

And I know, rfx45 rfx45 knows, that one you loved is named, Valeria.

And you keep her "close" to you each and every day.

Did you even cry after you did what you did?

IMG_7055.jpeg

Last edited:
Loki has delivered in every sense of the word man, what a series, the first season was probably the best of all the Disney series and this one is on pace to probably top that one, incredible writing, beautiful score, perfect acting, the only thing that could screw it all up is if they drop the ball on the finale, Lokis character arc has been absolutely beautiful, I’m a sucker for redemption arcs and as far as movies/series goes for me Jamie Lannisters was the best arc, but Loki has dethroned him….MCU needs to throw the bag at Hiddlestone, he’s your heroic cornerstone now, he has the acting chops to carry it and he’s directly connected to Kang now, NOBODY else makes sense, so please MCU, don’t fumble it

Bruh the idea of being at the end of time as it unravels and not going anywhere was kinda creepy. It kind of seems like if Silvie and Loki don't leave, they would just be floating in space. One thing I've been wondering about the whole series, how come Loki doesn't use his powers much? This also got me thinking. Instead of trying to do all these shows, Marvel should do just one big, long, really good(thats craazy) series that has seasons in between the movies.

Money. Simple as that. He's not going to say no to the Disney bag. I bet his comments during the Oppenheimer press was leverage for him to get a bigger offer from Disney for Secret Wars.
he’s gonna return as a black panther variant, tropic thunder style.

Bruh the idea of being at the end of time as it unravels and not going anywhere was kinda creepy. It kind of seems like if Silvie and Loki don't leave, they would just be floating in space. One thing I've been wondering about the whole series, how come Loki doesn't use his powers much? This also got me thinking. Instead of trying to do all these shows, Marvel should do just one big, long, really good(thats craazy) series that has seasons in between the movies.

he couldnt use his powers inside the tva until last weeks episode when they turned off the machine that was preventing him from using his powers, that is also why the infinity stones in season one was just paper weight in caseys drawer

but outside the tva, he was using it a lot especially in season 1

Back
Top Bottom