WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

It's been two years and kingpin is in the Echo trailer, so he's obviously alive lol

it could have easily been:
“ she was in Hawkeye”
instead of:
“she was in Haskeye and did SPOILER”

its like you comic book types get off on spoiling things for others.

killed him or not her shooting him reveals that she turned on him in the end

this thread can be great, but sometimes you dudes get too anxious and giddy, not realizing everyone dont know what you guys know. its aggravating for the non-comic book person

“ she was in Hawkeye”
instead of:

its like you comic book types get off on spoiling things for others.

killed him or not her shooting him reveals that she turned on him in the end

this thread can be great, but sometimes you dudes get too anxious and giddy, not realizing everyone dont know what you guys know. its aggravating for the non-comic book person
Look, I’m sorry man. Really didn’t think it would be a biggie because I assumed mans wasn’t going to watch Hawkeye after two years, especially since it wasn’t the best.

I’ve never been called a “comic book type” lol! We use spoilers in here for stuff that’s more fresh.

I wouldn’t be too upset if it was from a show that had been out for that long. I would have expected stuff like that to be discussed and out in the open at this point. Especially in this thread about all these movies and series. Spoiler tags of course for things that are newer and much more recent.

Yall forgot to mention that Yelena and Clint cried it out in the 2nd to Last Boss fight and turned Yelena babyface.

And Kingpin had random super-human strenght and still got served by Kate Bishop in FAO Schwartz.

Then to add insult to injury he got popped in the head outside the store.

Smh, great series though, Hailey aka Kate Bishop the best, my personal favorite MCU character.

Vincent D will always be Detective Goren to me lol
1699050503844.gif

1699050475412.gif

Yo, ECHO not the Dolphin looks LEGIT.

AGAIN? WHO SAID MARVEL IS WASHED?!

Far from, no home.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be too upset if it was from a show that had been out for that long. I would have expected stuff like that to be discussed and out in the open at this point. Especially in this thread about all these movies and series. Spoiler tags of course for things that are newer and much more recent.

thats just it, the question was where…

WHERE did Echo COME FROM?

Hawkeye.

thats it and thats all.

anything extra is unnecessary

anything spoilery is douche material, simple.

spoiler tag not even needed.

plus the fact the Ska has clearly said multiple times he doesnt know this stuff

do better
or dont
you dont have to do what i say, but the knee jerk justifications is middle school behavior

That wasn’t knee jerk justifications though. That’s common with all types of shows and movies with that much time passing. Which I’ve heard and seen whether in person, or in other forums. I’m actually more surprised he didn’t read any of during the actual season when everyone was discussing it here. And yes, it probably should have been addressed differently when he was told. I get what you’re saying though, I’m just don’t think that should be expected in this forum that literally discusses everything from these shows. Spoiler tags or not.

I mean, if we’re all watching the Echo show when it comes out and they reference something from the Hawkeye show with her, are we not to discuss/reference it in here? At the end of the day that would kind of be on me, or the viewer for waiting so long. (Let me preface that by saying I know ppl are busy. I have three little ones and we’re always on the go. I get it.)

“ she was in Hawkeye”
instead of:
Agreed.
We use spoilers in here for stuff that’s more fresh.
I avoid spoilers if someone asks me about Star Wars. Yes, I mean the original trilogy. 😂

Some people look at it as 'A certain amount of time has passed so I should be able to speak freely.'

Some people look at it as 'I don't know what you have or haven't seen but I'm going to be careful because I don't want to ruin anything for you if you decide to dive in.'

Unfortunately, there are people who take a certain Joker-esque pleasure in spoiling things for people, and I have a really close friend who is like that. I'm behind the entire season of Loki and I've done well in avoiding spoilers in here.

I don't think revealing spoilers is always malicious, and I don't expect everyone to walk on eggshells. I do whenever I'm discussing anything film related, and I WISH other people did, but I don't EXPECT it.
/mythoughts

thats just it, the question was where…

WHERE did Echo COME FROM?

Hawkeye.

thats it and thats all.

anything extra is unnecessary

anything spoilery is douche material, simple.

spoiler tag not even needed.

plus the fact the Ska has clearly said multiple times he doesnt know this stuff

do better
or dont
you dont have to do what i say, but the knee jerk justifications is middle school behavior
Sorry for my douche material. I think we just have different expectations for etiquette as well. Me personally, when I ask a question I actually often expect cliff notes or relevant summary. That’s my mistake for projecting.

The writing in Loki has been great. They give you the explanation of Loki's time slipping and set you up for a big final episode. Looking forward to Thursday .

I don't want to see Kang being replaced entirely like those "reports" said. Jonathan Majors is a great actor. Hopefully the end of Loki and Deadpool 3 set him up to look stronger. But the idea of Doom coming in at the end of Kang Dynasty to set up a more comic book like 2015 Secret Wars sounds dope. God Doom on screen will be nuts. They need the right actor to pull that off too tho. Plus having Doom coming in to one up Kang gives us that rivalry the two always have in the comics.

Hopefully they start giving us some glimpse of Doom like they did Thanos. You gotta start building him up. Make him a part of the FF movie but not the main villain.

The writing in Loki has been great. They give you the explanation of Loki's time slipping and set you up for a big final episode. Looking forward to Thursday .

I don't want to see Kang being replaced entirely like those "reports" said. Jonathan Majors is a great actor. Hopefully the end of Loki and Deadpool 3 set him up to look stronger. But the idea of Doom coming in at the end of Kang Dynasty to set up a more comic book like 2015 Secret Wars sounds dope. God Doom on screen will be nuts. They need the right actor to pull that off too tho. Plus having Doom coming in to one up Kang gives us that rivalry the two always have in the comics.

Hopefully they start giving us some glimpse of Doom like they did Thanos. You gotta start building him up. Make him a part of the FF movie but not the main villain.
I hope it's a bunch of BS regarding Doom taking over as the main villain of Secret Wars. Just recast Kang, if Majors out of the picture. No need to swap the current big bad at this point.

Back
Top Bottom