WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Needs got nothing to do with it. If that’s what Feige wants to do, Kathleen not saying no

i dont think it really works that way, they occupy the same space

theyre both a producer and president of their respective studios, if feige comes in, no way he doesnt take her position as producer and president of lucasfilm

disney will have to move him there if they truly believe the studio is in trouble and need him or kennedy would have to step down id think

if not and feige takes a demotion, then feige will end up having to answer to someone else and he wont be able to run it his way like he did with marvel, kathleen has had a history of interfering and putting her two cents into SW so thats a tough task

kevin already had to maneuver like that with perlmutter and i dont think he wants to go through that again

the russos hasnt done anything good outside of the mcu

they talked about some of it when doing the rounds about the book i just posted (not sure if this detail is in the book bu they have talked about) and how the russos were dan harmon guys who are best working in a system, 3 of the best films in the mcu just happens to fall on their hands but they had to hit notes set forth by feige and same thing with community and where they have to hit bullet points by harmon

if they are put in charge, things falter

they were kind of lucky getting a big contract from amazon or netflix coming off IW/EG

What’s wrong with Russo bros. Am I missing something? I’d like to see your suggestions sir.
The Russos to me are hired gun directors that were able make some great Avengers movies under heavy supervision from Feige and his team.

Other than that, I don’t think they contributed much creatively to the movies and probably get more credit than they deserve from fans. The movies they’ve come out with on their own since Avengers don’t really inspire confidence either. I’m sure if Feige brought them back to direct Secret Wars, they can make a competent movie, but throwing them da bag to run the whole Marvel show and do Feiges job is not the move

The Russos to me are hired gun directors that were able make some great Avengers movies under heavy supervision from Feige and his team.

Other than that, I don’t think they contributed much creatively to the movies and probably get more credit than they deserve from fans. The movies they’ve come out with on their own since Avengers don’t really inspire confidence either. I’m sure if Feige brought them back to direct Secret Wars, they can make a competent movie, but throwing them da bag to run the whole Marvel show and do Feiges job is not the move
Understandable

Was that a live action Storm….

EA022E7F-2B02-42C1-A120-8BD603181CCC.jpeg

😮😮

They switched it up a little, making out like this is a important shift. Lol at dropping the Avengers in there though.

Back
Top Bottom