WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Simu always coming across butt-hurt over things on twitter is makes him come across extra soft.
I've always gotten the vibe from him as being someone who just likes being the middle of things, and believes he's more important that he actually is. I know mostly all actors have egos and whatnot, but it just seems extra weird at times with Simu.

I've always gotten the vibe from him as being someone who just likes being the middle of things, and believes he's more important that he actually is. I know mostly all actors have egos and whatnot, but it just seems extra weird at times with Simu.

Just an ugly dude actin insecure, but at least hes real.

Asian dudes arent pretty, like 40% of us are, but media make it think its 95% pretty dudes.

So apparently Mike Epps is in Madam Webb. He didn’t directly say it, but he just dropped a trailer on his IG. Mike Epps AND Sydney Sweeney? Imma check this out just see how all that works out.

IMG_2239.gif

I don’t see it. Jeremy Lin would be a better lookalike.

I told yall. I know.

Simu isnt ugly for normal standards, but for Asians, he ugly, doesnt look girly pretty.

He was casted as a Ken not a Barb.

i would've loved if Kang appeared in every Marvel IP across all mediums. Whether he appears in Kraven and destroys that universe, shows up in Echo for whatever reason, shows up in Madam Web and loses in that, whatever. But he needed to be in everything.

i would've loved if Kang appeared in every Marvel IP across all mediums. Whether he appears in Kraven and destroys that universe, shows up in Echo for whatever reason, shows up in Madam Web and loses in that, whatever. But he needed to be in everything.

Lol, you only want him to pad his stats so when you beat him, it feels more impactful and self serving for you.

Witness fellas. We're seeing Kang vs Doom in this thread before we see it on the big screen.

Kang ( Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo ) VS Doom. Doom.

Okay.

You got me.

It is I.

But I am not He, He Who Remains.

I am sure, you are all familiar with by now.

Well, I am different, I am from the NTWT Thread Universe.

And unlike my predecessor, this outcome will be different.

I promise you, for I watched thousands upon thousands of my fellow variants defeats at the hands of Doom. Doom.

But there was always one constant that helped him banish me from his reality.

Ultron.

There is no Ultron here.

And even if there was.

I would just comeback as the Beyonder Star Wars Thread Variant.

kang wins.jpg

And if you defeat him.

You will have to deal with the most DANGEROUS VARIANT OF ALL...

"KANG THE LAKERS STAN" aka "Purple and Gold Centurion"

Last edited:
Its not us, its the standards of Asian society.

NT thinks Simu Lu is good lookin.

for guys it's pretty much only k-pop dudes who get attention and that's an entire different conversation lol.

in terms of the "classic masculine" look, Simu and Henry Golding are the only Asian guys I can think of. Maybe Daniel Dae Kim for the older crowd.

Back
Top Bottom