Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

mikeycorleone mikeycorleone
tenor.gif

Still not able to get to the new site via my wifi. Tried clearing cookies, rebooting devices, rebooting router, and flushing.
Anyway, what's the way to go to the first unread post on all my Watched threads? When i click the tiny red circle, all the threads takes me to June 16th posts.

any plans to have a alternative color layout as a option? Or we just forever rocking with the red and black?

Found out how to go to the last unread post too, little red dot besides the thread before you open it. I think the first time you do it they all start at June 16th but after that it'll be consistent from today so it does semi suck to try to remember where you left off on a 1000 page thread but it's all good a fresh start is needed sometimes lol

has anyone's total post count not transferred over? I was at like 4,500 or something like that, but now i'm at 3,300- weird

I know it's trivial, i'm happy that all my info and reps transferred over, but i was just wondering....

has anyone's total post count not transferred over? I was at like 4,500 or something like that, but now i'm at 3,300- weird

I know it's trivial, i'm happy that all my info and reps transferred over, but i was just wondering....

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that your post count was off. I'm afraid that when doing these types of migrations, 100% transfer is not possible. We make every effort to save all data but the risk of some unintentional data loss is expected. We hope you'll continue to stay and to get your post count up again!

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that your post count was off. I'm afraid that when doing these types of migrations, 100% transfer is not possible. We make every effort to save all data but the risk of some unintentional data loss is expected. We hope you'll continue to stay and to get your post count up again!

No worries. I was just curious. I don't really know what goes on with the migration and things of that sort. Thanks for responding!

Love how snappy the new NT feels.

One thing that kinda bugs me is the minimum character limit on the search function. Lots of times when searching for sizing info i would search keywords like "TTS" or "fit" or even shortened model names like "le2", "zip". It would really help if the minimum character limit be reduced to 2 characters instead of 3.

Also, the search function seems to be a little buggy, not sure if it's just me. Searching "qasa" in the Y3 thread and No Results Found.

So we do not have a mobile interface?

I see the same thing on the desktop and on my phone.

Also when I click the thread on my phone (if what I am using is mobile and I dont realize it) it doesnt leave me off where I last read like the old mobile did

So we do not have a mobile interface?

I see the same thing on the desktop and on my phone.

Also when I click the thread on my phone (if what I am using is mobile and I dont realize it) it doesnt leave me off where I last read like the old mobile did
Click the red dot. Some have been saying you might have to go into the thread first. Then go back and press the red dot should take you to the last post you read.

Yeah, now that the move is semi-complete, once you catch up on a thread, clicking the title under watched threads will bring you to the last unread post automatically.

How do you shut off ALL e-mail notifications? I've got like 60 e-mails from niketalk...

Yeah, now that the move is semi-complete, once you catch up on a thread, clicking the title under watched threads will bring you to the last unread post automatically.

How do you shut off ALL e-mail notifications? I've got like 60 e-mails from niketalk...
Click the 3 dots top right then preferences. Unclick email for all applicable.

you also have to go to "watched threads"..."show all watched threads"...."manage watched threads (in red, top right)"...."disable e-mail notifications."

if that doesn't work, there was a link in all of my e-mails that said you could unsubscribe/change preferences or something of the sort.

> 4 tb data........wow
And that's just the images.

Official issue page? Where the beta testers at
The Site Migration Help forum, which contains this thread, is the best place to report any issues you may have with the new site: https://niketalk.com/forums/site-migration-help.7409/

any plans to have a alternative color layout as a option? Or we just forever rocking with the red and black?
Both. Yes, we are planning to have an alternative light theme available next year - and, yes, we are rocking black and red forever.

When the new theme is available, you'll be able to switch at any time - and the site will remember your preference.

And that's just the images.

The Site Migration Help forum, which contains this thread, is the best place to report any issues you may have with the new site: https://niketalk.com/forums/site-migration-help.7409/

Both. Yes, we are planning to have an alternative light theme available next year - and, yes, we are rocking black and red forever.

When the new theme is available, you'll be able to switch at any time - and the site will remember your preference.

Where the hell is our name change option?

Back
Top Bottom