Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

naive $+#%*+! americans.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

calm down bros word is Germany is going to rise with power and take another shot at WW3, third timed a charm

laugh.gif

naive $+#%*+! americans.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

calm down bros word is Germany is going to rise with power and take another shot at WW3, third timed a charm

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Remember how well y'all did in Vietnam?

Are you seriously comparing the US Military from the 70's to today?  Our technology can shoot down missiles and unmanned drones with lasers now.  And the public doesn't even know 10% of the capabilities of the US military so just imagine the possibilities. 

laser-downs-uavs_1.jpg

PHALANX WITH LASER CANNON: An artist's rendering of a weapon featuring a laser cannon and Gatling gun side by side on a naval vessel, with the laser shooting down a UAV.

http://link.brightcove.co...37971?bctid=167569452001

Originally Posted by quik1987

Remember how well y'all did in Vietnam?

Are you seriously comparing the US Military from the 70's to today?  Our technology can shoot down missiles and unmanned drones with lasers now.  And the public doesn't even know 10% of the capabilities of the US military so just imagine the possibilities. 

laser-downs-uavs_1.jpg

PHALANX WITH LASER CANNON: An artist's rendering of a weapon featuring a laser cannon and Gatling gun side by side on a naval vessel, with the laser shooting down a UAV.

http://link.brightcove.co...37971?bctid=167569452001

It has nothing to do with naivety it's common knowledge. In a conventional war. No country I'm this planet can go against the united states. I'm not one **** wave. But seriously to even think north korea or china has a chance against the US you are the one that naive. But both economies are so interlocked it won't happen.

We just all need to live in peace and grow out of this.

It has nothing to do with naivety it's common knowledge. In a conventional war. No country I'm this planet can go against the united states. I'm not one **** wave. But seriously to even think north korea or china has a chance against the US you are the one that naive. But both economies are so interlocked it won't happen.

We just all need to live in peace and grow out of this.

War has changed.

Its not longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity.
Its an endless series of proxy battles, fought my mercenaries and machines.
War, and it's consumption of life has become a well-oiled machine.

War has changed.

War has changed.

War has changed.

People haven't even mentioned besides the aircraft, ships, missiles, and drones the United States Military has currently ready, We have defense manufacturers like lockeed, and bae that have these storage facilities of tanks, aircraft, and missiles. Just here in San Jose, California right behind the San Jose airport there is a storage facility with about hundred tanks, and other weapons just laying around.

It's not a game, and for the dude that said We did a good job finding bin ladin, I honestly don't think that's a priority anymore since Afghanistan does have a couple trillion dollars worth of natural resources.

People haven't even mentioned besides the aircraft, ships, missiles, and drones the United States Military has currently ready, We have defense manufacturers like lockeed, and bae that have these storage facilities of tanks, aircraft, and missiles. Just here in San Jose, California right behind the San Jose airport there is a storage facility with about hundred tanks, and other weapons just laying around.

It's not a game, and for the dude that said We did a good job finding bin ladin, I honestly don't think that's a priority anymore since Afghanistan does have a couple trillion dollars worth of natural resources.

I think war is a terrible thing and there's nothing cool about it, but the following are facts:

1. Size of arsenal is of no importance with Nuclear weapons involved, research has shown that even a regional nuclear conflict, for example between India and Pakistan, would lead to crop failures worldwide.

2. You are delusional if you think there's any military in the world that "wants it" with the USA. The US could turn NK into a crater tomorrow, and NK would have no real countermeasures.

In my opinion the US should have finished the job with Korea in the period in the 80s when China was still weak and did not own us and the USSR's military budget was spent. We should have just deposed the NK regime then, and united Korea.

I think war is a terrible thing and there's nothing cool about it, but the following are facts:

1. Size of arsenal is of no importance with Nuclear weapons involved, research has shown that even a regional nuclear conflict, for example between India and Pakistan, would lead to crop failures worldwide.

2. You are delusional if you think there's any military in the world that "wants it" with the USA. The US could turn NK into a crater tomorrow, and NK would have no real countermeasures.

In my opinion the US should have finished the job with Korea in the period in the 80s when China was still weak and did not own us and the USSR's military budget was spent. We should have just deposed the NK regime then, and united Korea.

Originally Posted by bamez

War has changed.

War has changed.
images

War has changed.

War has changed.
images

War has changed.

Its an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War has changed.
The Patriots...

War has changed.

Its an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

War has changed.
The Patriots...

Still don't understand why people think nukes would be used so easily. One Nuke drops, and then everyone starts hitting the button, end of world.

Still don't understand why people think nukes would be used so easily. One Nuke drops, and then everyone starts hitting the button, end of world.

Back
Top Bottom