Welcome to World War III (!$$+ just got real) *EDIT: 4 dead, more injured

calm down bros word is Germany is going to rise with power and take another shot at WW3, third timed a charm

calm down bros word is Germany is going to rise with power and take another shot at WW3, third timed a charm

eyes.gif
@ China's military compared to the US.   China's 2010 military budget is $77.95 billion.  The US? $533 Billion! Use some common sense folks!

eyes.gif
@ China's military compared to the US.   China's 2010 military budget is $77.95 billion.  The US? $533 Billion! Use some common sense folks!

"I run the military %*$## if you want that beef"

North Korea is gonna end up like Afghanistan. So will Cuba as long as the Castro family is in power.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Lulz, and you all said 2012, wasn't going to happen. F college
pimp.gif

for some reason this got me
laugh.gif
if the world did end, i guess at least i wouldn't have to pay back any of these student loans
pimp.gif

"I run the military %*$## if you want that beef"

North Korea is gonna end up like Afghanistan. So will Cuba as long as the Castro family is in power.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Lulz, and you all said 2012, wasn't going to happen. F college
pimp.gif

for some reason this got me
laugh.gif
if the world did end, i guess at least i wouldn't have to pay back any of these student loans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

yawn****

we got troops over there already. i give it two weeks and we got north korea shook like when we invaded iraq

Umm, the U.S. has been there for over 40 years and the U.S. won't be quick to 'attack' them right away due to their resources to Nuclear weapons.

Originally Posted by Xavier

yawn****

we got troops over there already. i give it two weeks and we got north korea shook like when we invaded iraq

Umm, the U.S. has been there for over 40 years and the U.S. won't be quick to 'attack' them right away due to their resources to Nuclear weapons.

crank doesnt even have to make a .gif and he's got me 
roll.gif

seriously, look at that picture ... taking these NK'n dudes seriously gimme a break ... llike i said, no one on this planet really wants it with the US ...  the only thing we should fear is the spread of a "disease" or small scale attacks on par with 9/11 ... no one will "declare war" on the US ... they would be out of their mind ...

And if there was a WWIII I would hate for them to reinstate the draft. Biological weapons and what not would be used in this day in age. This wouldn't be the taliban and al qaeda we're fighting. This would be some crazy %!# leaders who have no regard for human life.

China really isn't the reason why North Korea does this stuff, they dothis all the time to make deals with foreign governments to offer themaid.

China only fought when the u.s got close to its boarders and that was when we were on are anti-communist campaign.

China really isn't the reason why North Korea does this stuff, they dothis all the time to make deals with foreign governments to offer themaid.

China only fought when the u.s got close to its boarders and that was when we were on are anti-communist campaign.

crank doesnt even have to make a .gif and he's got me 
roll.gif

seriously, look at that picture ... taking these NK'n dudes seriously gimme a break ... llike i said, no one on this planet really wants it with the US ...  the only thing we should fear is the spread of a "disease" or small scale attacks on par with 9/11 ... no one will "declare war" on the US ... they would be out of their mind ...

And if there was a WWIII I would hate for them to reinstate the draft. Biological weapons and what not would be used in this day in age. This wouldn't be the taliban and al qaeda we're fighting. This would be some crazy %!# leaders who have no regard for human life.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

harry-s-truman-national-historic-site-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

harry-s-truman-national-historic-site-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom