Well NT, I finally got my liscense, and pics of my first car- BMW 325i (O_o)

NIce job to Your Dad and You
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Thanks for all the compliments. My dad has painted and worked on cars before, a lot of them. Don't know what you mean about a missing pedal. And the gold color on my hair is just from the lighting. Its pretty much brown.

Edit- the paint is the 2008 BMW Montego Blue
Missing pedal = clutch

Good work on the car though. I like that yall used an OEM Color as well. Might be the color I go for if I get a 335.

Very nice job. That car is clean. I wouldn't mind driving it around on a campus full of Ranges and Benzes.

Did you replace the engine or just clean it?

*Not a car head

^^ Its an automatic

We cleaned the engine, and only the head had actual work done on it.

That car is sick bro, I love e30's. Im trying to find a good one up here but the rust eats them all up in Detroit.

Congrats young homie. I remember when I got my license and my first car. It was right before the summer too
smokin.gif

That joint looks hot for an 89 esp with the paint job.
I wish you the same luck I had. Enjoy homie.

Thanks, I'm in such a great mood right now. I just drove around alone for a little bit, and it was a crazy feeling. I felt so free. I'll definitelycherish this car and the work leading up to it for the rest of my life.

Very dope man. I really like the styling on the late 80s early 90s bimmers. You guys did a hell of a job on the paint too.
smokin.gif

Nice man, I used to have a 1989 325is.. gold.. best car i ever had... fast as hell, handled like a dream , 2 door, sunroof, so nice... engine blocked crackedand that was all she wrote.. im always looking for another one... expensive parts tho =/

Originally Posted by TW3EK

clean whip.. how much for a paint job?

Cars for my dad are only a hobby. He's actually an IBM field manager, and only does stuff on his cars and good friends' cars.
And my dad deserves all the credit, all I did was clean and paint a little in the back.

Back
Top Bottom