Well NT, I finally got my liscense, and pics of my first car- BMW 325i (O_o)

that #*$* looks like itd be fun as hell to beat up
smile.gif

I can tell you've been raised well. That's good parenting..Unlike other 16 year old getting M3s and what not, this dude got his bucket and got itfixed, even helped paint it and is happy about it.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell you've been raised well. That's good parenting..Unlike other 16 year old getting M3s and what not, this dude got his bucket and got it fixed, even helped paint it and is happy about it.
eyes.gif

I can tell you've been raised well. That's good parenting..Unlike other 16 year old getting M3s and what not, this dude got his bucket and got it fixed, even helped paint it and is happy about it.

yea parents spending money on their kids = bad parenting

i forgot about that

good car my man, good car.

The engine looks new, how does it run? the paint is amaze, the exterior in general looks awesome. Good stuff. Superior job

Originally Posted by kidposite

yea parents spending OD money on their kids = bad parenting

i forgot about that
fixed

nice whip, havent seen a straight-six in a while
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the all the replies. The car seems to run well, but thats coming from someone who doesn't know much about cars and has only driven maybe 3different makes and models.

Back
Top Bottom