Well NT, I finally got my liscense, and pics of my first car- BMW 325i (O_o)

Nice car my dude.
pimp.gif

Be careful and have fun getting your first car is the best feeling in the world enjoy it.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

i'm going to put my bookbag on it.

so wrong but funny at the same time
laugh.gif
nice car i love getting a bucket and making her all pretty

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell you've been raised well. That's good parenting..Unlike other 16 year old getting M3s and what not, this dude got his bucket and got it fixed, even helped paint it and is happy about it.

x2. Car loots great after the paint. E30's are fantastic cars. Enjoy!

Props man
pimp.gif

I really expected to open this thread and see some very expensive car that parents bought some spoiled bratty kid (but then again I know nothing about cars
laugh.gif
)

But it's really dope to see the work you guys put into it and you did a great job

Congrats!!

Very nice, and congratulations. I'm learning stick right now, so it'll be a little while before I actually get my license.

But damn, $300 and it turned into that.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can tell you've been raised well. That's good parenting..Unlike other 16 year old getting M3s and what not, this dude got his bucket and got it fixed, even helped paint it and is happy about it.
That's a really dumb statement. Just because they spend money on their kids, makes them a bad parent? I was fortunate enough to have myparents buy me a E39 m5 as my first car, and I know damn well they great parents too. I agree with your point in some cases, but to say that parents who buytheir kid(s) a nice car, makes them bad parents is not true at all.

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

I'm slacking. I have yet to take my permit test, and I'm 17.
i havent taken my permit test either but i just turned 16
ima try to take it during winter break

whoa that turned out pretty good. and you'll appreciate more that you and your dad worked on it together so it has some sentimental value. i alsowouldn't mind having that tahoe in the backround. what's that sitting on? 24's?

How much/what kind of work did you guys put in on the engine? Impressive work, drive safely.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom