Welp, i got GOT! Karma is a B-word

smh.gif

Went to the restaurant at around 5:30
Got back at like 6.
While i was in the house eating, they got me
tired.gif

When i get outside to run to my girl crib at around 7:30ish, Im like "Dude, wheres my radio?"
Then i go from
eek.gif
to
laugh.gif
to
frown.gif
to
mad.gif

eek.gif
at the fact that they Lifted me in broad daylight
laugh.gif
at the irony
frown.gif
at the fact that thats over a $2500 gone
and finally
mad.gif
at the fact that i got Licked.

So i call my girl and she starts dying laughing. She goes, "Well aint you a sonofabitch. You the last person that should be getting mad at somebodystealing your stuff."
Back in HS that was my job, thieving. Now i done did more than my fair share of dirt, but how they steal the only audio equipment i legitimately acquired. Imade it a point to never put stolen items in my car. I thought i had made peace with the past but it keeps biting me in the $*%.
They yoinked my tv radio, my subs (4 12s and 2 hifonics amps.), jumper cables, my little switchblade, tool kit, hydraulic jack, extra bolts, my sorta brokedigital cam, alley keys, wiring kit, cologne and condoms
smh.gif
, and my safety $50 dollars that i keep in my sunglasses compartment. They completely trashed mywhip.

Im so sick right now. I dont have any suspects really. All i know is that it had to be more than one dude. That speaker box was heavy as hell.
Im dont plan on replacing none of it except my tools and radio. No more bangs for me.
And what really freaked me out was the fact that they got in without breaking windows or sounding the alarm. I know my doors was locked cuz i locked my friendin twice out of habit. When my feet touch ground i automatically lock my doors. Its all one
Karma, youre a female dog. I hate you
mad.gif
. I said sorry for all the bad ive done and haventdid anything else morally corrupt. Typical female. Cant ever let go of stuff.
Pics that i took later after i calmed down

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

you drive a rental car?

Wait what?

we supposed to feel bad you, doggie?
Nah. Not at all.
I wouldnt post on NT looking for sympathy
grin.gif

I posted cuz i thought some funny quotes, pics and gifs would make me laugh and forget about it.
Now you posted a fairly funny pic so you have already fulfilled your destiny.

And dudes act like i cant change.
eyes.gif

Like i didnt say in early HS i was a thief.
That was all of four years ago. I cut that crap out middle of junior year when i got kicked out.
I learned my lesson. Now others can read about my mistakes and the misfortunes that are the consequences of em.

the older i get the less i care about owning nice things

people can't steal from you if you don't have much

Chalk it up....first rule: what goes around comes around. So you can't be mad, it's just part of the life.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

So i call my girl and she starts dying laughing. She goes, "Well aint you a sonofabitch. You the last person that should be getting mad at somebody stealing your stuff."

They yoinked my tv radio, my subs (4 12s and 2 hifonics amps.), jumper cables, my little switchblade, tool kit, hydraulic jack, extra bolts, my sorta broke digital cam, alley keys, wiring kit, cologne and condoms
smh.gif
, and my safety $50 dollars that i keep in my sunglasses compartment. They completely trashed my whip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Out West G? Yeeeeeaaaaaa I expect that
smh.gif

*50 Cent* It Aint Good To Do Good In Front Of *Censored* In The Hood *50 Cent*

Im dont plan on replacing none of it except my tools and radio. No more bangs for me.
Oh you'll get some more bang. My boy got GOT outside his girls crib and was talkin' just like you. A few months later and good pricing gothim right back where he started.

Back
Top Bottom