We're 19 years old: Limited stock NikeTalk merchandise now on sale! [CLOSED]

Got mine in 10th anniversary tee is long.

OG tee was completely sealed btw.

2528F7DA-0D79-4179-B8B6-59DA8206814D.jpeg

Bonus pic

A5CCAA05-AB4E-438B-A46D-8461F6E59968.jpeg

Thank you once again to everyone who supported our recent pop up shop event.

Due to some previous instances of attempted chargeback fraud, we had to wait a bit before issuing the final donation - but I'm pleased to share the final total with you now that I've received confirmation from @instyleshoes.

Together, we raised $1,414 for Room to Read, an organization devoted to promoting literacy and gender equality in education. To date, Room to Read has reached over 13 million children attending over 30,000 schools. They've now published over 1,400 original children's titles (one of which was sponsored by NikeTalk). We encourage everyone to check out their website and consider making a direct contribution, as that's the best and most efficient way to support their work.

We'd like to thank our friends at @instyleshoes for expertly handling all of our orders and for volunteering their time and services to help us raise money for this and other important causes.

In 2017, we raised $10,870 together through the sale of NikeTalk snapback caps and t-shirts. These funds were split between the International Rescue Committee, The American Civil Liberties Union, The Equal Justice Initiative, The Natural Resources Defense Council, and The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund. We're looking forward to doing something at a similar scale in the coming months.

I know that many of you were left wanting more after this latest sale, which consisted of barely over seventy items in varying sizes. We greatly appreciate everyone's patience - which we hope to soon reward.

I'm pleased to announce that a new item has completed production and we'll have more information about that to share with you next week. If that interests you, please check back on the 23rd for more details.

:nthat:

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

We're excited to finally reveal our latest hat, produced in collaboration with ecapcity.com: - a NikeTalk New Era 9FIFTY snapback in the "emoji" colorway: black with a red brim. :nthat:

Red-Brim-Rotate-640.gif

Production has been limited to 84 hats, to be sold alongside an all new t-shirt in February.

We'll be reaching out to this year's NT Live attendees, who were given the opportunity to reserve the new hat.

If you're not on that list, however, you can still beat the rush by participating in our eBay early sale auctions, the first of which is launching right now:
http://ebay.us/Z1qBoR

Check back each day this week for a new listing. If you live outside of the United States, at this time we cannot guarantee international shipping when the majority of these hats are sold through our pop up shop in February - but we WILL ship these eBay charity auction listing internationally if you so desire, so please consider entering a bid if you're interested.

100% of the auction price, minus only the actual cost of shipping, will be donated to the National Immigration Law Center.

Why am I just now seeing this thread? :smh:

The new NT hat is clean but my head is too big for snapbacks.

Looking forward to seeing these new NT shirts next month. :emoji_eyes:

Need another. Think my crip bro in law threw mines away cause he don’t mess with nortes lol

The fourth and fifth of auctions are now live, for those interested:

http://ebay.us/WVDUGM
http://ebay.us/Mx6DJk

Need another. Think my crip bro in law threw mines away cause he don’t mess with nortes lol
I’m sorry to hear about your other hat. I assume that your brother in law would like this new one even less, given the red brim. It’s possible that we’ll release a hat in a more neutral colorway in the future, if demand exists.

Let us know what colors you’d like to see most.

need a grey NT tee
A couple of our previous designs were available in both light and dark grey via the recent pop up shop event.

We’ll hold polls throughout the year to collect feedback on future size distributions, colors, and classic design re-prints.

This sixth of our seven auctions is now up for bids: http://ebay.us/nZnyci

We'd love to raise $1,000 or more for the National Immigration Law Center with these first seven auctions. Thanks to your generous bids, we're already at $699 and climbing with two items left to sell and two days before our first auction closes.

yall should open up a regular webstore with all thr designs and donate some of the proceeds to charity

yall should open up a regular webstore with all thr designs and donate some of the proceeds to charity
We are looking into re-printing some of the classic designs. If there are any you especially wanted to see make a return, let us know.

For those keeping track, the seventh and final pre-sale auction just went live a few minutes ago: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-...napback-hat-Black-with-red-brim/173759605695?

Hats also started going out to 2018 the NikeTalk Live guests who pre-ordered them.
Our thanks to HellaSteph HellaSteph for attending to that, and for setting up all of our auctions!

We'll have broader release information to share with everyone once the early auctions have all completed in a week's time.

I certainly wouldn't mind an NT knows shirt in a safety orange cw. I can't remember off top, but I did like that orange shirt from the pop up shop in orange, but my size was gone. Would love that and an NT knows shirt in grey.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom