We're Not Alone............But of Course You Knew That Anyway........

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by DJMano34

^
roll.gif

Just wondering, did you quote that little "passage" up there fam?.. 
You must've been on some "pre-fourtwentyness"..

I'd only imagine something saying/typing something like that on some.. 

pimp.gif

( Any UFO's on NT?. 
nerd.gif
 )
Do you even know what a UFO is?
roll.gif
roll.gif

The human race is so naive, they believe we are the center of the universe and there is nothing else out there. I just wish they would stop toying with us and come out already.

The human race is so naive, they believe we are the center of the universe and there is nothing else out there. I just wish they would stop toying with us and come out already.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Most educated people understand the probability that life exists outside of our planet is quite large. What many people question is whether or not these sightings actually indicate that we are being contacted by an extraterrestrial species or not. 

Most educated people understand the probability that life exists outside of our planet is quite large. What many people question is whether or not these sightings actually indicate that we are being contacted by an extraterrestrial species or not. 

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

for what it's worth...the guy on the radio show called back and said it was a joke. some amazing footage.
I think the call was fake, but not because he "confessed". It was a radio call in show, anyone could have called in and said it was fake.

I think that the original call was a joke but when he mentioned certain things, they took it off the air because he accidentally hit on some legit stuff.

I think he got a call at his home from an anonymous person and they told him to confess and so he did.

Which brings me to my point: Is it a coincidence that the government shuts down a radio station's satellite when population control on September 11, 1997, 4 years before the attacks is mentioned?

Anything that would have happened from that call has happened, it was 14 years ago. Just shows you how "innocent" the government is.

for what it's worth...the guy on the radio show called back and said it was a joke. some amazing footage.
I think the call was fake, but not because he "confessed". It was a radio call in show, anyone could have called in and said it was fake.

I think that the original call was a joke but when he mentioned certain things, they took it off the air because he accidentally hit on some legit stuff.

I think he got a call at his home from an anonymous person and they told him to confess and so he did.

Which brings me to my point: Is it a coincidence that the government shuts down a radio station's satellite when population control on September 11, 1997, 4 years before the attacks is mentioned?

Anything that would have happened from that call has happened, it was 14 years ago. Just shows you how "innocent" the government is.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Gov't are the one trying to wipe us out. Aliens are here to protect.

Area 51 is a imprisonment for all the Aliens that got caught.

nerd.gif

Please let me live.
I doubt they would just wipe everyone out and return back to primal days.

I think that if aliens come, one of three things will happen.

1. The Intelligence gap will be too wide for us to benefit each other and we'll just go on our seperate ways.

2. They will be far more advanced than us and we'll fight each other till one is extinct.

3. They will make us their animals. And we won't be able to do a damn thing.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Gov't are the one trying to wipe us out. Aliens are here to protect.

Area 51 is a imprisonment for all the Aliens that got caught.

nerd.gif

Please let me live.
I doubt they would just wipe everyone out and return back to primal days.

I think that if aliens come, one of three things will happen.

1. The Intelligence gap will be too wide for us to benefit each other and we'll just go on our seperate ways.

2. They will be far more advanced than us and we'll fight each other till one is extinct.

3. They will make us their animals. And we won't be able to do a damn thing.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

U right tho.

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

U right tho.

Originally Posted by BronLe

9/11 was about oil, not population control.

I hope aliens do exist because if they found a way to travel from their planet to earth, we need that info asap.

But at the same time, maybe I don't hope they exist because they're obviously far too advanced for the likes of us, and could knock us off effortlessly.

Or we could be witnessing angels or demons and just refuse to believe.

I hope aliens do exist because if they found a way to travel from their planet to earth, we need that info asap.

But at the same time, maybe I don't hope they exist because they're obviously far too advanced for the likes of us, and could knock us off effortlessly.

Or we could be witnessing angels or demons and just refuse to believe.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

oh really..?
3rd eye blind, you got tunnel vision.

oh really..?
3rd eye blind, you got tunnel vision.

But look at the effect it's had on us. We're desensitized to death counts and don't question when the government wants to randomly search us. Patriot Act?

But look at the effect it's had on us. We're desensitized to death counts and don't question when the government wants to randomly search us. Patriot Act?

Back
Top Bottom