Were OG Taxi's made in Taiwan or China?

OG Taxi's were made both in Taiwan and in China. China's product code is 960709 LN2, and Taiwan's is 960608 FT4

Much appreciated just got my OG Taxi's and just wanted to be sure. I could have sworn my OG white and red XII's said China....oh well.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

not 100% sure, but i think Taiwan
Ya aren't almost all og's from Taiwan?
im not 100% sure,lol. I know when the 12's released thats when JB branched out from Nike, maybe after that they started making more shoes inchina. I just looked @ my blk/red retro 12's they are made in China. But i kinda remember seeing made in Taiwan on my Ogs

i may be wrong but i saw something in the legit check forum where a guy thought his sneakers were fake because they said made in Taiwan but someone repliedstating that back then,when they first came out there both china and taiwan where making MENS size jordans. i dont know the authenticity of that statement butthats just what he said.

Thanks guys it's because I was looking at the print behind the tongue and it says made in Taiwan, but I could have sworn my OG white and reds said Made InChina

All Jordans from that time period were made in both China and Taiwan.

I have had many pairs of OG XIIs, (I sell a lot of OG XIIs in all colors), and they come from both places.

OG Xs, XIs, XIIs, XIIIs I know were made in both places, as were 1999 Retro IVs.

The OG Taxi's are made from both China and Taiwan but I assume that Taiwan produces more of the Taxi's

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

OG Taxi's were made both in Taiwan and in China. China's product code is 960709 LN2, and Taiwan's is 960608 FT4

Yup, I did a meet up with this dude and I actually stood there for half an hour while he was inspecting the shoes...He kept insisitng the shoes were suppose tobe from China but mine came from Taiwan...In the end he bought it so it was all good I guess but not as smooth.

Yeah mine say Taiwan and also says it on the box. I was just curious like I said because I remembered that my OG red and white XII's said China. I soldthem a while back though so it's all good.

Oooh, that reminds me... I have to go pick my OG XII Taxi's I ordered from the post office.

made in both china and taiwan., More taxis came from taiwan but for example french's were made in china for the most part.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Oooh, that reminds me... I have to go pick my OG XII Taxi's I ordered from the post office.

You ordered some OG's 2? Yeah I was like why pay for those crappy CDP's when I can get OG's? But these are my second pair of OG XII's and oneof the most comfortable Jordans IMO.

Back
Top Bottom