Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

You guys have to learn some of the euro sites that carry releases, and not only depend on ndc, eastbay, fl. A lot of times I get through online and avoid the hassle of going to a store. The main ones have  fast shipping the only concern is duties which luckily for me are never ridiculous *knocks on wood*

You guys have to learn some of the euro sites that carry releases, and not only depend on ndc, eastbay, fl. A lot of times I get through online and avoid the hassle of going to a store. The main ones have  fast shipping the only concern is duties which luckily for me are never ridiculous *knocks on wood*

What's the duty on getting something off the euro site. That's what I'm afraid of getting taxed and paying way over retail for a pair of shoes. What sites are the most reliable?

What's the duty on getting something off the euro site. That's what I'm afraid of getting taxed and paying way over retail for a pair of shoes. What sites are the most reliable?

Varies wildly. I've had it come across Scott free and I've had UPS ding me 80%. As long as they don't come DHL, FedEx or UPS you're fine.

Last edited:
Varies wildly. I've had it come across Scott free and I've had UPS ding me 80%. As long as they don't come DHL, FedEx or UPS you're fine.
Yea if its coming by the main couriers its a gamble. by canadapost its a little better but sad thing is most of them use the fast shipping provided by UPS or Fedex.

My main sites are endclothing.com, size.co.uk, soleheaven.com, crookedtongues.com, wellgosh.com.

But if you are shipping to the USA you can try these sites too in addition to the regular FL, Eastbay etc. but  DUTIES ARE ALWAYS A GAMBLE

Yea if its coming by the main couriers its a gamble. by canadapost its a little better but sad thing is most of them use the fast shipping provided by UPS or Fedex.

My main sites are endclothing.com, size.co.uk, soleheaven.com, crookedtongues.com, wellgosh.com.

But if you are shipping to the USA you can try these sites too in addition to the regular FL, Eastbay etc. but  DUTIES ARE ALWAYS A GAMBLE

Never had an issue with USPS or Asian EMS. If those get dinged its always the appropriate 18% non-NAFTA shoe tariff. UPS adds their own charges as they see fit.

I agree man, USPS or EMS is solid, UPS has ALWAYS charged me a ridiculous amount for broker fees or customs.

I remember getting a pair of shoes for like $120, but afterwards ended up owing UPS almost $100, I can't remember how the math added up, but I paid them because I wanted my Air Max 90's LOL

Good place to grab kicks in Calgary besides Cross Iron? Here for a few days. Thx in advance!

Group 7 on 17th.

Mission if you are into SB's.

Chinook is waaaaay better than Cross Iron for shoes. Cross Iron has a weak Footlocker and the Sportchek is hit and miss.

Last edited:
Will drop by Group 7, looks like a killer shop.

Thanks for the heads up about Chinook.

Livestock is no longer here right?

Any chance if you know if any Kobe moonwalkers are still kicking around in the city. Chances are probably pretty slim.

Thanks for your help!

AM 90's would have to be either Champs or FL at Chinook... if there are any AM 90's they'd be at either of those two. 

I assume you're talking about the Adidas Kobe Two retro? I'd say you might be out of luck. Sportchek in Chinook might have some left.

Yea, Livestock closed. Their location didn't help much.... you had to go down an alley to get to it near 21st ave. Literally no one knew it was there unless you were looking for it.

Thanks again for the speedy help fam, hope I can find a pair in the city to bring back home to the Peg.

Trying to join the Buying and Selling Kicks BC. Anybody able to approve me? 

Hey, I've just moved to Regina from Scotland and was wondering what decent stores there were in Regina/Saskatoon if any? Apart from the usual footlocker

I'm really sorry to hear that. Like everyone in Saskatchewan, you'll want to do everything enjoyable in Alberta. 

Seriously though, last time I was in Regina, Tiki-Room had a great selection of SB and a couple trend SKU's.

Last edited:
I cannot remember if they have a Footlocker or not... there is one in Saskatoon. You could try another shop, Coda.

Hopefully a NT'er that lives there can chime in. 

Sorry for the late chime in, A regina sask boy here, didn't even know the prairies had a forum! weooo. 

Regina

Tiki Room -- great selection of SBs and other skate stuff

Apt 3b (affiliate of coda) really starting to get good stuff, all major jordan releases, some new balance stuff, some vans, a little of everything

Coda: More dress type stuff, but Clae, or Converse, Sperry stuff etc

Footlocker 2 locations one in north gate mall (crap)

Other now in cornwall mall, far better and gets releases. @empirestrikesfirst  @Charles1997  

tbrights tbrights thanks man, I've been to both footlockers, copped the sport royal 14s in northgate and picked up 6s the other day in the Cornwall centre! I'll make sure to check out apt3b!

Back
Top Bottom