Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Good to hear about the 88s even though I dont want them. Main concern is the royal 1s. Called tonight but the girl said nope they are not getting. Well online it is officially

Good to hear about the 88s even though I dont want them. Main concern is the royal 1s. Called tonight but the girl said nope they are not getting. Well online it is officially

That's my plan for the Royal 1's. I got lucky getting a pair of Retro 3 '88 from Eastbay on release day. I'm going to try my luck again, see if I can get the Royal 1's there too.

Good luck to all who are trying to cop the Royal 1s tomorrow morning. Eastbay and footaction will have them online. Hopefully I get through. My calculations shipped form eastbay here after duties is around $190.

Are 1s worth 190? hmm  screw it ill try anyways

Personally that's a little steep for me for a 1, especially since I'm not even a fan of the color way. It all depends on if you think their worth it whether you keep em ds or wear em.

Yea i agree its steep for a 1 man. I love the colorway and always wanted um but idk.

I murder my bred 1s i just love how clean they go with fits. Im on the fence because of the price. I keep no shoes DS man i wear all my stuff. Cad retail is about $174 after tax but my only choice for that is livestock online. Maybe ill sell a pair of kicks to "reduce" the price if i get through lol.

Will let you guys know how it went int he AM.

Same here, I'm not one to leave shoes ds either. I should have gotten the breds when I had the chance. Personally I don't think I could rock the royals so I won't be grabbin em. Good luck to you though man.

Well i didnt get through on eastbay lol. my success streak takes a hit. On to the next one i guess... it wasnt meant to be . Fate decided i was going to pay too much for 1s lmao

Well i didnt get through on eastbay lol. my success streak takes a hit. On to the next one i guess... it wasnt meant to be . Fate decided i was going to pay too much for 1s lmao

I regret sleeping in and missing the varsity red 4s they restocked this morning too haha. Probably just ebay them soon. It'll be like 20 more than eastbay anyway hah

Last edited:
Whats goin on guys.. no royal 1s for me. Really dont see anything else for me on the horizon. Any of you by chance have some olympic 7s size 10 or 10.5 for sale?

Saw those fighter jet foams in footlocker west ed. They had the all star shoes too was surprised they were not all sold out. Im taking a vacation on kicks now man . What is the next shoe you guys are looking forward to?

Wat up....New here to NT...but I been Collecting for years....I actually grabbed the last 2 pairs of the Foam fighter jets...just got lucky and they put them out an hour before I got there...Has anyone heard if the whiteout foams are coming to Edmonton??? I dun wanna have to go on ebay....but thats definetely a pair I have to get...

ps if any of you guys are selling any vintage hoop kicks in size 10.5 and 11...pm me...I'm always looking to buy...

Only shoe I'm looking forward to getting are the WC 3s when we get the stock in March. I was looking at the crimson 3s and I just couldn't pull the trigger on them.

My Retro 3 88's finally came in today. Eastbay took their time shipping it out. Now I don't have to lineup at WEM FTL for these in March. Any of you guys waiting for PHX Foams?

Wat up....New here to NT...but I been Collecting for years....I actually grabbed the last 2 pairs of the Foam fighter jets...just got lucky and they put them out an hour before I got there...Has anyone heard if the whiteout foams are coming to Edmonton??? I dun wanna have to go on ebay....but thats definetely a pair I have to get...

ps if any of you guys are selling any vintage hoop kicks in size 10.5 and 11...pm me...I'm always looking to buy...
I havent inquired about them out here. Ebay for any shoe is madness then to find a seller to ship here smh. 
My Retro 3 88's finally came in today. Eastbay took their time shipping it out. Now I don't have to lineup at WEM FTL for these in March. Any of you guys waiting for PHX Foams?
THese make my pair look like sht hahah. My 2011 pair. How do they fit tho? My 2011 pair is my true size 10.5 and they fit so snug, felt like I should have bought an 11 in those.

These have me contemplating trying in March but i shall see

I haven't tried them on. I compared it with my 2011's and the only thing that's different is the heel tab.

Oh ok... fair enough. i wish they did the black cement 3s with nike air. I wouldnt mind a second pair of those. I hate how the heel tab yellows.

That pic is just tooooo crispy man good pickup

I haven't had too much of a problem getting ppl to ship to Canada...My rating is very good on ebay...the only reason I hate buying off ebay is some of the prices are ******ed...I was looking to buy the retro 3 88s after I failed on eastbay...and some guys had them on there for 600 and they had 10 pairs to sell...I understand profit...but almost triple price of the shoe is crazy...but the Whiteout foams are something I've been wanting them to release since the first foams came out...so if I have to i'm gonna spend a stupid amount...

anyone here about the Glove coming out in March??? Is it just a rumour? has it been confirmed?? I saw on some sites Gary Payton posted they are coming out for sure...

Yea they are coming out for sure but not sure the release date. I get people to ship here too but some charge $50-60  just to ship here from the US which is a rip off especially when they use USPS. Then you have to deal with customs and duties. Thats always a gamble for me.

I often just ship to my cousins in US and let kicks chill there. Right now i got like 10 pairs she is bringing for me next week ahah, roshes, thunders, bred 11s, air trainer 1s, air max 1 IDs lmao

Yeah I have someone that lives in the states...I used to ship all my shoes there when I couldn't get them here or if I had to use a site like finishline when eastbay and footlocker sold out...but it got to be too much of a hassle for the guy...he's my gf uncle and every week he pretty much had to go to the post office to get a new pair of shoes for me.....I have like 10 pairs with him too....all of my NikeID kicks are at his house...which is like 7 pairs...lol...I actually got the retro 3 88's but I'm kind of choked now cause I hear they're coming out in March here....dunno if thats true

Yea man They are releasing here March 23rd I believed. I saw one candian retailer confirm that. Yea I will ease my cousin with the shoes because it can be a bit of a hassle. Thats why im stopping..... for now haha.

Dont want them too annoyed

Wazzup guys? no new developments ? Everyone is saving their money I see haha. Not sure if those 88 cement 3s still dropping here next weekend but Im sure they will fly off shelves.

I had to sell a few things and flip some stuff to pay resale $350 for royal 1s (MADNESS but i just had to do it) so using the profits from stuff I sold I only really paid $150. Thats the only way i would pay resale ... use other ppl's money.

Will post pics when they arrive. Since I got those i think im done with jordans and shoes for a while. have more than enough

Haven't checked on this forum in awhile....I heard west ed is only getting 15 pairs of the cement 3's...thats pathetic..and last week I was in line at west ed for the 13's...I was told they were getting 60 pairs...I was about 12th in line and the guy behind me needed size 13 and they didn't even have!!! poor guy...I hate the fact that in Edmonton we don't get many releases...I have to resort to ebay and pay high *** shipping and custom fees to get shoes I want.....

Any of you guys selling??? I'm always looking...so hit me with a pm or just post on here....

Wow not much updates on here...

Neway I was talking to a guy that works at footlocker at west ed...He told me ppl were fighting to get the Jordan 3's....lawnchairs were being thrown and a few fights broke out...I guess they were using some sort of ticketing system for the shoes and he got jacked for his...poor kid...

was anyone there??? can anyone back this up?

Back
Top Bottom