Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Edmonton represent! Man I left my gym bagged unattended and lost those DTRT 3's a while back... damn it was sad. Bonez's pics made me smile tho... nice!

anyone know if the iguana restock made their way up here? i've been trying to get a pair for a while now.

I saw some Griffey Max 1's at Chinnok Champs in Calgary and AM Speed Turfs at the FL in Chinook. This was a couple months back though.

Seen them at the cross iron mills too at champs. :smokin Hopefully they get the "glove" releasing up here pritty hyped for it to drop again

anyone going to grab some Taxi 12's tomorrow? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I asked a footlocker employee from Chinook and he said lots of ppl want em 

Hopefully I can scoop up a size 9

I have two pairs of lows and the last retro of the mids. Im good.

I find those employees always try to overhype shoes...

welp, went to Chinook and Footlocker and Champs didn't have any :lol:

Wow... I guess its to be expected. That time of year alot of people gifting them. Or maybe the Calgary scene has really picked up. 3-4 years ago you could get most releases without worry.

welp, went to Chinook and Footlocker and Champs didn't have any
laugh.gif
Wow... I guess its to be expected. That time of year alot of people gifting them. Or maybe the Calgary scene has really picked up. 3-4 years ago you could get most releases without worry.
mean.gif
mean.gif

yea, lot of hypebeasts copping now.. I aint about that camping life so I didn't even bother going early 
laugh.gif

Hey guys I'm from Edmonton...How are the lines now for the Jordan releases?? I was at wested last week and I saw they still had the 6 ring breds, 6 ring fresh prince, Lebron XI heat, the black tongue 5's too...and the glove at champs...I was wondering if there are even big lineups anymore? I used to go for all the releases but I got sick of the staff at Footlocker so now I just buy online....

this probably isn't the right place...but anybody know where I can find the jordan xvii plus?? Size 11 or 11.5...one of my grails...I had a guy email me and said he had a pair deadstock...I sent him the money and he sent me a bs tracking number and I had to get paypal to refund my money...ruined my christmas...lol....so if any of you guys have or know someone email me and i'd be willing to pay a good price...

:wow:
4 am? damn man, and there were still a lot of ppl? fml, I'm guessing the gamma release will be more chaotic :smh:
For a shoe I'm not totally interested in, it's not worth the time and people I have to go through to spend money. But they're gonna have stupid stock. You planning on copping?

Just a tip for anyone in Calgary, call Southcentre from time to time cause they occasionally have the odd jordan that they release. People don't usually know about this gem.

Back
Top Bottom