What’s a Good City for a Quick Solo Trip? LA it is! LA NT Whats good?

I'd recommend NYC -- everything is train ride / walking distance
I'd personally avoid places where you need to drive

Come to Boston

Good outdoors stuff, city stuff, alcohol, weeds legal, food, best sports teams in the country, etc. it’s nice this time of year too

Don’t need a car either

Come to Boston

Good outdoors stuff, city stuff, alcohol, weeds legal, food, best sports teams in the country, etc. it’s nice this time of year too

Don’t need a car either

Do you guys have dispensaries? I was all set to go to Boston in April, but plans fell through, and ended up going to Philly (enjoyed it). Boston is next on the list for sure.

Maui, surf/snorkel/swim/hike/bike/eat repeat. 5hr flight from LA, about 30-45min to get anywhere on the island (-Hana). On top of that if you’re a resort type person the amenities the resorts have are pretty good.
Edit: just saw it said city lol.. in that case Seattle?

I second Hawaii. It’s a one of a kind experience with distinct island culture and you don’t need a visa like going to the Caribbean islands. Spend a day or two in LA on the way out there as well to hit the SoCal spots.

I hear Boston isn’t too ummm...color friendly.
The two times I have been, I didn't have any issues.

Hell, I was even on Cape Cod, at a wedding where I was one of 2 black folks.

Boston is nice, especially in the warmer months. The ACTUAL city IS small, so you can see alot while there

North San Diego county. Carlsbad or even San Clemente. Visit a Rec shop and chill on the beach

I was in Austin in March. :lol: I live in Houston so that whole state of Texas is out of the question.[/QUOTE]

Moved from Houston to Vegas last August. San Diego I flourished EVERY night solo. Similar big city vibe and pretty variety of women just like Tejas. It was that trip I decided to do move to the west coast. ( also in the ganja industry)

Yes , a Visa and some shots as well

Put down the shot glass b, americans can go to more countries without a visa than any other citizen of any country in this world.

Hit Toronto op, i keep hearing about their women on here, all flavors.

boston.png

14018-cape-cod-001.jpg

great-whites-are-back-in-cape-cod--heres-what-you-need-to-know.png

A lot of folks travel to Boston & Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket during the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom