What’s a Good City for a Quick Solo Trip? LA it is! LA NT Whats good?

Bruh we went on a college tour back in HS and we visited schools up and down the mid atlantic. From VA to GA and i still remember those joints from those NC schools 10+ years later.

Gotta make that trip.

Definitely not even close to underrated. It's one of the most expensive places in the states to live and one of the fastest growing cities.
So is Silicon Valley but that doesn’t mean the are is underrated. Nobody is saying let’s go to San Jose or Santa Clara.

When talking about travel destinations people always overlook San Diego in favor of LA/SF/NY, and even Chicago.

So is Silicon Valley but that doesn’t mean the are is underrated. Nobody is saying let’s go to San Jose or Santa Clara.

When talking about travel destinations people always overlook San Diego in favor of LA/SF/NY, and even Chicago.

I still have a hard time calling it underrated though. It's one of the top 10 most visited cities in the country. More visited than SF even.

Last edited:
I guess I see what he is trying to say but to say it is THE most underrated is hyperbole. Plenty of people visit it and because it isn't a first choice doesn't mean much when compared to the most popular Metro areas in America.

SD had more homeless than ive ever seen in any city on any continent.

I dont think its a coincidence that its a military hub. America doesnt give a damn about their veterans smh.

I've been to SD many times over my life, not within the past 3-4 years, but to me SF has the most homeless I've ever seen.

I've been to SD many times over my life, not within the past 3-4 years, but to me SF has the most homeless I've ever seen.

Really? My entire family was shocked. My bro had gone with his girl earlier in the year and told us about it but we were still surprised.

Really? My entire family was shocked. My bro had gone with his girl earlier in the year and told us about it but we were still surprised.

I mean CA has a huge homless population, but in all my travels to the major Cali cities I put SF at the most homeless.

CA in general is super populated with homeless folks. Nevada and other states bus in homeless folks where I work cause we have funding for temp/permenant placement.
The people (admin) who are in charge of the funding are the real doofies. Checks and balances are off and favoritism is a mf. SF Tenderloin and LA skid row are the worst

Back
Top Bottom