What’s a Good City for a Quick Solo Trip? LA it is! LA NT Whats good?

You can have a fun weekend in Des Moine, Iowa...don’t sleep on it !

Or just go to VA Beach/ Norfolk ...get the beach n bishes combo

Last edited:
I know you said quick, but I'd go somewhere out of the states if I were going somewhere solo. Feels like you're really exploring, and being solo might add to the experience if anything. If you have a week off of work, that's like a 9 day vacation including the weekends.

edit: nm, just saw that u don't have a passport.

NYC, is perfect place to go solo dolo. I'm fromIm from there. You don't need a car and you can plan things accordingly with little effort.

Let me know. Ill give recommendations for great solo dolo night spots and hangouts if you like meet up with like minded people.

boston.png

14018-cape-cod-001.jpg

great-whites-are-back-in-cape-cod--heres-what-you-need-to-know.png

A lot of folks travel to Boston & Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket during the summer.
nbcu-U2074-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484348641396._RI_SX940_.jpg

Do you guys have dispensaries? I was all set to go to Boston in April, but plans fell through, and ended up going to Philly (enjoyed it). Boston is next on the list for sure.

Yeah we do. Dudes I work with go to the dispensary on lunch break. You can even get delivery.

Boston would be a dope city if it wasn't for the people. Everyone is in a rush and/or stuck up. Typical northeast. Your mileage will vary though. Make it a point to take a day to go to Providence if you do come this way. Providence is underrated.

I will say that Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Colombian and Dominican womenz in Mass are plentiful. About to be World Cup season too. :nthat:

you came on a great weather weekend too fam. Dames dressing minimal.

Back
Top Bottom