What’s it like to work at stockX? I quit after 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://stockx.com/jobs#op-258453-sneaker-authenticator-
Sneaker Authenticator

Full-time
We’re seeking a person to authenticate sneakers. The Sneaker Authenticator inspects sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.

Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.

Responsibilities

• Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
  • Assist with building product authenticity guide
  • Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
  • Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when needed

Skills/Qualifications

• Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers
  • Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
  • Strong attention to detail and accuracy
  • Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
  • Strong work ethic and positive attitude are a must
  • Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
  • Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment

Posting this just in case nyc/nj NT needs a job and can actually be a MAN! About handling his business.

58406D88-AB7A-4FCD-8052-8C1AD5DFAF44.gif

Stop it. When the robots do come most will not have a job. From truck drivers to surgeons.

Thought this was u working for Elon Musk. Severely disappointed in what I read. I'm let down. Sobbing, currently.

Not sure if this story is true or not, but I'm kinda blown u relocated for 18 and hour...

I imagine no one really cares about their job there and they just put green stickers on everything

That’s what I would do

Work the job. Don’t let the job work you.
-playa’s club
“Make dat money, don’t let da money make you”

-some *** we all fapped to at 11yrs old

Assembly line type work can be draining, especially mentally. I use to work at one of the Amazon Fulfillment warehouses. My position was quality control with stock. Basically I stood at this one station all day and counted whatever came to my station to make sure it was there. I was there for 6 months until I got fired for being 1 percent off on my quality efficiency. My work week was Wednesday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Work days were long, boring, and draining. I started using my saved up PTO and vacation time to leave early or not even come to work. Also whenever VTO (voluntary time off) was offered I took it every time. Now I dj and produce music full time. Its actually been a year since I got let go from Amazon. They fired ya boy the week of Thanksgiving. Crazy how everything with music picked up a couple of months after though.

how do you make money from that? like how did things pick up

asking bc i make beats too, recently lost all my 2018 work and looking for some direction.

I imagine no one really cares about their job there and they just put green stickers on everything

That’s what I would do

make the money. don't let the money make you
-playa’s club

I’m 22 going thru these bull**** *** jobs like they going outta style and slowly this is becoming my MO. These bosses just want you to make them feel like you did your job.

At 30, I dont know...but right now I’d get some headphones and thug thru what you described to get my money up for a few months.

Seems like the job itself wasn’t hard but it was just hard to do for the forseeable future at 30, which I feel you.

if any of this is true, I fully believe stockX is easily sending a lot of fakes to people and the consumers dont even know it :lol:

SMH
It’s true but this guy is soft. I wouldn’t work for anyone but if I was there I would do as I please and at my pace, especially if no ones bothering you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom